No announcement yet.

Rumours fury is having a bad camp...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    Uk fans are looking for a reason for fury not to be ready, why???????
    Fury fans are just trying to make preemptive excuses.

Comment

That doesn't sound good for Fury. Wilder is much faster and hits much harder than Joyce. Fury has bragged so much about how he will knock Wilder spark out and how he is the best boxer and heavyweight champ in history. The best heavyweight champ in history should not be getting dropped by Joyce in sparring if that is true.

Comment

These posts never fail to amuse me, similar to the errol spence KO'd floyd in sparring stories.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          That doesn't sound good for Fury. Wilder is much faster and hits much harder than Joyce. Fury has bragged so much about how he will knock Wilder spark out and how he is the best boxer and heavyweight champ in history. The best heavyweight champ in history should not be getting dropped by Joyce in sparring if that is true.
          Sparring doesn't mean that much, he could have been working on something in particular and got clipped.

Comment

He cut a lot of weight but he's still a fat man.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Yes, photos can be misleading, I guess.

There's one of GGG and Hagler standing together that must have been posted a thousand times at this forum to "prove" that GGG should really be fighting at 168, because the camera angle makes him look twice Hagler's size!
              there's quite a few good ones in MMA too

Rockhold 6"3 and Bisping 6"1

Hardy 6"0 and Johnson 6"2

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Fury looks good there.

Every one of those guys with him looks to be at least 6' 6", btw.
                I reckon you're right about at least one of those dudes

Comment

Sounds like bull**** to me but maybe that's because I want to believe in Tyson. If Tyson's shook he'll just pull out of the fight. It wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

I thought the story was Fury hurt Joyce in sparring and Sanchez wasn't happy with Tyson

Comment

the uk fan base is the most childish fan base ive ever saw. how n the hell can you look yourself in the mirror as a man acting like this????? this is disgusting. there is a thread not to buy tickets to this fight, constant lying and bashing for no damn reason this is an all time LOW

Comment

Working...
                      X