Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Fight is Back, Terms Being Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    floyd will match menayothin 51-0 record.
    T.B.E. SHATTERED ALL records.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Hes the laughing stock of sport now
      No Triple L is....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
        So sick of this old ass dude. Stay retired, save your money.

GO AWAY. GET OUT OF BOXING AND LET THE YOUNG CATS HAVE THEIR DAY.
        Stop hatin' on a man that brought boxing to the top like Mike Tyson did. If you really wanted him to "go away" then you wouldn't of came here to comment on him

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Wow “a boxing match” with a 20 year old kid who has zero boxing fights. Lol

You can’t make this *****t up this clown is an embarrassment to boxing.
          Fans like you are cancer to boxing. Let T.B.E. do what he wants, he has EARNED it.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Floyd Jr. vs Sugar Ray Leonard in their primes. Who wins and why?
            That's easy, T.B.E.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Leonard was bigger, faster, more powerful, greater competition. Leonard would uncork a volume of punches in a complete assortment that would have Mayweather in trouble. Leonard by decision or late KO.
              Funny thing is that's what ya'll said about the other fighters he beat....LMMFAO!

T.B.E. by UD

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                I don't think Leonard could hit Floyd cleanly enough to stop him and I don't think Leonard was a big one-punch knock out guy. I think it'd be hard for Leonard to stop Floyd. I'd say Leonard by decision by just outworking Floyd like Castillo did in the first fight.
                He clearly beat Castillo in the 1st fight so how does that make sense? LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Anyone that buys this is a moron and deserves to get fleeced by the biggest con artist.

An exhibition, gtfo. No kicks, but it's an mma bout according to Gay. And his idiot fans are going to eat it up, 51-0 here we come! What a warrior! Fighting a kickboxer in his country!
                  So apparently you can't read but you sure do know how to hate....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Yup

*****made Floyd

A 20 yr old boy has balls to box Floyd but a grown ass man is afraid to let the little boy use some kicks

What a joke
                    You don't even have the balls to box T.B.E.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Funny thing is that's what ya'll said about the other fighters he beat....LMMFAO!

T.B.E. by UD
                      Since I never said that, you have to name "Ya'll". Otherwise you are just blowing hot air and in the wrong direction on top of that.
                      Last edited by richardt; 11-26-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X