Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Fight is Back, Terms Being Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Jr. vs Sugar Ray Leonard in their primes. Who wins and why?

Comment

Floyd beat everyone's favorite fighters so the salty tears here make me laugh. He's 41...and he wants to make money. Someone offers him tens of millions to take an exhibition fight.

What should he do? Say no?
      Let me know so I can understand what the complaining is about.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Floyd Jr. vs Sugar Ray Leonard in their primes. Who wins and why?
        Leonard was bigger, faster, more powerful, greater competition. Leonard would uncork a volume of punches in a complete assortment that would have Mayweather in trouble. Leonard by decision or late KO.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Leonard was bigger, faster, more powerful, greater competition. Leonard would uncork a volume of punches in a complete assortment that would have Mayweather in trouble. Leonard by decision or late KO.
          I don't think Leonard could hit Floyd cleanly enough to stop him and I don't think Leonard was a big one-punch knock out guy. I think it'd be hard for Leonard to stop Floyd. I'd say Leonard by decision by just outworking Floyd like Castillo did in the first fight.

Comment

Anyone that buys this is a moron and deserves to get fleeced by the biggest con artist.

An exhibition, gtfo. No kicks, but it's an mma bout according to Gay. And his idiot fans are going to eat it up, 51-0 here we come! What a warrior! Fighting a kickboxer in his country!
            Last edited by Death_Adder; 11-15-2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Calling it now. Mayweather throws the fight.

Comment

Floyd no balls.

Comment

I suppose I don't blame him If it's crazy money.

A 3 round boxing match against a tiny kick boxer is a laughable notion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Floyd no balls.
                    Yup

*****made Floyd

A 20 yr old boy has balls to box Floyd but a grown ass man is afraid to let the little boy use some kicks

What a joke

Comment

Great career but it is time for him to **** off.

Comment

Working...
                      X