Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Fight is Back, Terms Being Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................... ...............Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Utter joke and waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      If this is true, then that's why it's called A side baby! You always get what you want! If I was an MMA purist or Mayweather hater, I'll be very pissed right now; As Floyd once again gets the opportunity to dictate, change and manipulate all of the terms to his own liking.

The Japanese economy in general and the Rizin promotional company in particular must be really suffering at the moment, to put on farce such as this just to bring Money May back to its country for some circus act. I have to give Money May credit. He's done it again
      gayweather jr must be really broke as well to keep coming back after saying he's retired and NEVER going to fight again. too bad gayweather jr never took finance classes and spends money foolishly LMAO!

Comment

Surely Mayweather must feel like a whore being pimped out to fight this young fella.
        I would like to see anyone else turn down the type of money he's getting for 9mins of moving around a ring.
        Mayweather built his brand and it's paying off for him big time.
        Good luck to him even though I don't like the man he will go down as one of the greats.

Comment

Floyd makes more in 1 3 round exhibition fight than GGG made in his entire career

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
            gayweather jr must be really broke as well to keep coming back after saying he's retired and NEVER going to fight again. too bad gayweather jr never took finance classes and spends money foolishly LMAO!
            It also means he is a coward too. Why would he want to disadvantage his opponent from implementing and applying his trade?

I guess that's what happens when you hold all the chips, cards and leverage at the bargaining table. Money Mayweather is larger than life at the moment.

There is still a tremendous amount of demand for him from casual fans, outside of the boxing circles.
            Last edited by champion4ever; 11-15-2018, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              So basically Mayweather signed to fight this guy and it was going to be a semi MMA rules match.

They had the press conference and it got hyped. Mayweather then seen what this guy can do. Chicken Floyd got scared, and said he was backing out, in hopes of getting more towards boxing rules.

Floyd still a coward, always was and always will be.
              This exactly

Comment

Name one boxer that'll turn down $88 million to box Tenshin for 3 rounds...

lol

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  Thanks for being a clown again and bringing the circus back lol

When Floyd announce the fight, he fans be like: This is nine figure payday!!

When Floyd backed out, he fans be like: It's gonna destroy his legacy anyway

When Floyd announce the fight again: I dont care it's gonna be lit

LMFAO make up your mind people
                  Why are you posting under your alt?

Comment

There HAS to be something else going on here. Some long term plan or something. Perhaps a business probe to see just how stupid and gullible the general public actually is?

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                      Floyd makes more in 1 3 round exhibition fight than GGG made in his entire career
                      Is that what’s important? If that’s the case, how much more has he made than you? Does that mean Triple G is a better person than you?

Comment

Working...
                      X