Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz Putting in Work For Travis Kauffman Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz Putting in Work For Travis Kauffman Fight

Luis Ortiz Workout Photos Gallery - Unified 154-pound world champion Jarrett Hurd and Cuban heavyweight slugger Luis Ortiz hosted separate media workouts in Washington, D.C. and Miami on Thursday for their upcoming matchups on Saturday, December 1 on SHOWTIME PPV(r) from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

that flatcaps not fooling anyone, thats a man in his 50's right there

Comment

Gosh I bet Ortiz is really older than his trainer sitting next to him. How people like him and Sam Peter can still fight in their late 40s/early 50s it’s amazing.

Comment

It's sad that wilder is only top guy to willingly fight such an old man.

Comment

I don't care how old he is or isn't. I know people who look like they are 40's when they are in their 20's and vice versa. The man can fight. It is sad this club level fighter is his best option.

Comment

Looking good for a man in his 50s. War King Kong!

Comment

I wonder if he dyes his hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Looking good for a man in his 50s. War King Kong!
                Still not old enough for AJ/Whyte to consider fighting him or mentioning his name again.

Comment

War Ortiz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    Still not old enough for AJ/Whyte to consider fighting him or mentioning his name again.
                    No need to, Beyonce Wildher put the old man out of his misery already, war Beyonce!

Comment

Working...
                    X