• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Jaime Munguia?

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
      Where is Jaime Munguia?
      Think hell be on Golden Boys January DAZN card, I assume Linares will be on there aswell he said he was on this card. Eduardo Hernandez aswell now come to think of it.

Comment

This card seems decent! Too bad people would rather it be on TV and not streamed in non HD quality that lags.

Comment

Hope most these fights are shown on sky in the uk

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Think hell be on Golden Boys January DAZN card, I assume Linares will be on there aswell he said he was on this card. Eduardo Hernandez aswell now come to think of it.
            Nice! I seen a few of Hernandez's fights. Kid looks legit. Do we know if Munguia still fighting Hogan?

Comment

All these fights for free! I'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                ??? A lot of fighters I want to see but ALL facing BS oponents. Ill do the DAZN free 30 day.

Oscar better not be pulling no Lemuix/Canelo on Cinco De Mayo. Have that sht after a Jacobs/Canelo fight in like Sept. or better yet never. Saunders made Lemuix look like a rtarded bull rushing in.

I dont support 2 mismatches in a row.
                I seriously thought Lemieux would have been Canelo's next fight instead of Smith. No way that they would be able to pull off that fight in May especially given what happened at Cinco De Mayo this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  If the numbers suk theyll have no choice to have Jacobs next. No one likes to lose $$$$.
                  I don't know if Jacob's brings more $$ though. Hes a good fighter, but hes not known to casuals. Problem is none of the remaining MW are...

Need a MW tourney OR Callum Smith?!?

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                    I seriously thought Lemieux would have been Canelo's next fight instead of Smith. No way that they would be able to pull off that fight in May especially given what happened at Cinco De Mayo this year.
                    What happened at Cinco De Mayo this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      What happened at Cinco De Mayo this year?
                      No fight in Vegas...Canelo will have to have a fight with Golovkin again or with Jacobs to get a large amount of people in that area during that weekend.

The Strip was basically empty on May 5th this year it was like a regular weekend almost...if it wasn't for the Golden Knights being in the playoffs it might have been worse

Comment

Working...
                      X