Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Rocky Fielding - Undercard Details Revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly setting up Canelo vs Lemieux in May if he knockout Johnson in impressive Fashion. Also will be his WBA Mandatory anyway

So NO, Canelo vs Jacobs is not happening next as Hearn falsely claimed because he has no f#cking control over who Canelo fights

Comment

DAZN needs to do a better job promoting if they expect to make their money back on that Canelo investment this fight has absoultely zero buzz and this fight seems like its approaching fast.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        Didn't Hearn say that Katie Taylor would be fighting in that card, there is at least 3 Videos of Katie talking about that too and how exited she was to fight on the under card. Oh well I was hoping for that one, Katie vs Serrano would be really good undercard.
        Taylor vs Serrano wont be on this card. Serrano signed for 3 fights, will be on a card in January, I assume the one Beterbiev/Smith Jr has moved to. Serrano vs Taylor would be one of the other 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          David L-T Johnson already proved that but other than that everything else is a showcase fight.
          Sadam Ali-Mauricio depending on how much he has left could be decent.
          That's two potentially decent fights that are meaningful. The Wilder/Fury fight card has showcase fights. Joyce and Hanks might be a showcase fight but at least its one comensorate to his experience level. Hurd should be in their against someone better and Kaufman is step down from the level Ortiz should be fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            You guys like this undercard??

I'm certain we have many posters on boxingscene paid to push certain promotional companies
            It's a way better undercard than wilder vs fury that's 4 sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Albertocrn View Post
              It's a way better undercard than wilder vs fury that's 4 sure...
              Neither are anything to beat about

That said, I'll still watch both cards

Comment

Yup obviously.. Goldenboy not even announcing Farmer being on the card lol they don’t care about Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  We should've just gotten the Lemieux fight now to get it over with but we're getting it next mist likely.
                  I'm curious of this, but Hearn already said he wants Danny J for May.

I guess we'll see how much pull Hearn is going to have as nobody wants Lemiuex fight, but Danny isn't really a draw yet though hes close.

Canelo needs a MW opponent to emerge out of the bunch...Danny, Charlo, Sergeiy, Andrade, BJS, etc.

May could def be Lemiuex...but nobody saw this SMW move so I guess we'll see
                  Last edited by Bjl12; 11-15-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    I'm curious of this, but Hearn already said he wants Danny J for May.

I guess we'll see how much pull Hearn is going to have as nobody wants Lemiuex fight, but Danny isn't really a draw yet though hes close.

Canelo needs a MW opponent to emerge out of the bunch...Danny, Charlo, Sergeiy, Andrade, BJS, etc.

May could def be Lemiuex...but nobody saw this SMW move so I guess we'll see
                    If the numbers suk theyll have no choice to have Jacobs next. No one likes to lose $$$$.

Comment

So are we really go to sit here and pretend that golden boy isn't lining up Canelo vs lemieux for may?? It would've been for December but lemieux changed golden boys mind by flattening mustache so quickly. They didn't wanna put Canelo in with that kind of a puncher so soon after fighting ggg. So it'll be lemieux in May and maybe somebody we care to see him fight in Sept 2019.....maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X