Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Scared of Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn said he isn't considering Fury because if he wins, wilder will have a rematch clause which would rule Fury out of an AJ fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Boxing fans are plain dumb. Seriously are you guys for real? If Fury wins he cannot be next for Joshua. Wilder would get an immediate rematch. How stupid are some of these fans?
      They know, they just choose to ignore it, it's in the 2nd post some of them are quoting. They don't let the truth get in the way of shitting on Hearn and Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        They know, they just choose to ignore it, it's in the 2nd post some of them are quoting. They don't let the truth get in the way of shitting on Hearn and Joshua.
        I don’t get why posters would discredit themselves with such BS though. We all know Fury cannot be next if he beats Wilder. So why even entertain a D- trolling thread? You got to have a low boxing IQ if you think Fury - AJ happens in April without Team Wilder say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I don’t get why posters would discredit themselves with such BS though. We all know Fury cannot be next if he beats Wilder. So why even entertain a D- trolling thread? You got to have a low boxing IQ if you think Fury - AJ happens in April without Team Wilder say so.
          Exactly this.

I don't understand why people throw the word 'scared' around.

Why can't everyone just look forward to the fight?

If you can't say something positive, don't say anything at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            Semantics and nothing more.

If Joshua wasn't scared of Fury why isn't Joshua raising interest in the potential Fury fight? That being years away isn't a reason to not start the talk. It would be the first time in Queensberry rules boxing history the number one and two HWs in the world were from the UK. They'd clearly host it in the UK. Making it the very first all UK showdown for all the marbles. It's a very very marketable match-up that should have a nice long promotion behind it.

Hell, if Joshua is half the man youse pretend he is then why is he acting like a nervous little ***** feeling a lot of pressure to beat everyone instead of being happy he's the head of a live division and enjoying the fact that none of the HWs want to fight one another because they all want to hand Josh their 0? You know more than half of the WBO ranks are unbeaten fighters....Them 0's sure would look good on Joshua's record. Joshua sure would look good expressing any level of interest in collecting them. It's a damn shame he'd rather *****foot about talking about business and **** like that rather than being excited to prove his dominance against a live division.

You know Dokes took a huge paycut when he chose to fight Tillis over Cooney. Michael Dokes did this because he wanted to prove he was the best not because he wanted paid fairly.

Oh but him got resume, him got belts, him above being questioned because him got resume and him got belts.....yeah....that makes sense. Once you have the belts it's time to act like your scared of everyone but short fat ****s you've already beaten....that sure shows us.
            Ok so you’ve obviously forgot when aj knocked out Klitschko and called out fury. I remember wilder fans crying saying he’s ducking wilder.

When he knocked out povetkin he called out wilder and now you’ve got fury fans crying he’s ducked wilder.

I don’t know if you’re a troll or if you really think you are right but you are talking ****. Aj is scared yet he’s taken on Klitschko and unified with one undefeated champion and has openly called to fight the other in April but yeah he’s scared.

Comment

Originally posted by EMOBCBG View Post
              Look here Mr. correct, fury and wilder both have a two way rematch clause so why is Hearn only talking about wilder? is it the money? Not really because fury vs Ducka is also a money fight in UK.
              Where have you seen there being a two way rematch clause I haven’t seen that anywhere. Wilder will win by knockout there won’t be much need or demand for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                Ok so you’ve obviously forgot when aj knocked out Klitschko and called out fury. I remember wilder fans crying saying he’s ducking wilder.

When he knocked out povetkin he called out wilder and now you’ve got fury fans crying he’s ducked wilder.

I don’t know if you’re a troll or if you really think you are right but you are talking ****. Aj is scared yet he’s taken on Klitschko and unified with one undefeated champion and has openly called to fight the other in April but yeah he’s scared.
                Did you read my response to Earl? I am feeling very similarly.

When Joshua called out Fury why didn't he layout a plan for Fury and Wilder? Why do we act like Whyte, Miller, Pulev or anyone else is good enough?

Yes, exactly, you have Fury fans presently expressing concern with Joshua having interest in Wilder and not Fury.

The question is what is so ****ing difficult about being interested in them both? Why is it when asked about Wilder presently Joshua's alternatives to Wilder do not list Fury? Why is Whyte even a consideration if Fury is not?

Everything you said has nothing to do with the names Joshua or his team bring up when asked about the names we want to see. Nothing I said actually disparages what Joshua has done it disparages how Joshua shows interest.

Y'all can try again.

Comment

Originally posted by EMOBCBG View Post
                  I have seen articles where Eddie Hearn, Joshua Ducka's promotor saying if Wilder loses, then Usyk or Whyte next. So why cant Hearn say Fury Tyson next???? I see a duck swimming under the water.
                  Wilder has a rematch clause if Fury beats him and Whyte and Usyk are both with Matchroom.

It won't be Usyk next for AJ though. His team have said he wants at least one fight at HW first.

Comment

Nobody scared of fat bastard Fury. War Beyonce!

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                      Joshuas resume since becoming relevant

Whyte- grudge match against a guy people said he would duck

Martin- unbeaten champion
                      Come on, Earl. I had to stop reading right there. Respectfully, I'd like to think you know better than that.

Was Martin an unbeaten champ? Sure.

Were there caveats to it? Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                      X