Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If I Fought Wilder In Manchester, We'd Sell 75,000 Tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
    Not sure mate, I'm not sold myself yet. For me it'll take a while for most to forget some of Tyson's past ignorant comments
    freedom of speech

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Staples Center has a capacity of 21,000. Will Wilder-Fury sell out?

IDK, but these ticket prices probably aren't helping.

This is a significant markup from the Wilder-Ortiz fight where you could get a good seat in the 100 section for under 150 bucks straight up.

The fact that Wilder is not much of a name in the US compared to other fighters here doesn't help them out and the location at this time of the year is another roadblock. Putting this fight in a place where there are so many other things to do and other sporting events going on around the area is poor planning on the promoters part.

Comment

Fury cleaning his hands bring this up , "blame Wilder its his country" - Fury

Comment

Comments Thread For: Fury: If I Fought Wilder In Manchester, We'd Sell 75,000 Tickets
          Translates to "Froch is my daddy"

Comment

This fight looking a lot worst than I thought when you look at the staples website its clear less than half of the tickets are not sold, I presume most of those are to touts.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              a duck, is a duck

no point burying your head in the sand..... or up AJ's bum..... or wherever
              Hahahajaja.... If you say a unified champ with 4 belts in 3yrs is a bum, so be it.

You actually need your brain examined. No offences bro.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Yeah i dont understand why they brag about low attendances and high ticket prices 'we price the common man out of boxing and have no atmosphere at our fights, god bless america!!!'
                It's just pride. They know the truth and know the pricing is killing the sport in America. It's just a defense mechanism to raise the shoulders high.

I don't have problems with them selling tickets X4 or 5 or the assumed normal price but they shouldn't come here to cry boxing is in an all time low in America.

At this point, nobody gives a damn. Maybe hearn, matchroom America and dazn might be concerned.

Comment

Where is that lier WBA WBC IBF that always come in here to claim tickets are remaining 1000 to sell out and be giving out stupid sites as backing.

No one lies more than that brother on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                    I have always said that fight would be in England. Honest. I totally get your calling me on it though as there is a ton of bias with these two fighters. But Joshua is the man at HW until proven otherwise, and if Wilder wants this fight he will agree to a fight in England.
                    Bright.... It's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Tyson Fury was going to rematch Wladimir Klistchko on a private yacht, true story.
                      In other words, you believe both of them can't draw *****e.

Honestly I don't want to believe wilder can't fill a 21k arena. I believe the real fans interested in this fight can't buy the tickets cos of the price.

Many fans are actually interested in this match up.

Comment

Working...
                      X