Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Featherweight Leo Santa Cruz HITS HARDER THAN Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo-
    In what world is 929 higher than 947 ?.
    It isn't, but 929 is higher than 889.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      He did? Could have sworn Spence broke the other side of his face......

And GGG never dropped him unlike Spence!!!!

Seriously though, I've said it plenty of times that Spence's single shot power isn't that great. It is just how consistent he is and the constant pressure he puts on round in and round out. Thurman has heavier hands than Spence.
      Obviously you didn't see the thread from a resident nsb reconstructive surgeon explaining how having one orbital bone repaired weakens the other.

Comment

Someone never seen Leo Santa Cruz fights

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          Obviously you didn't see the thread from a resident nsb reconstructive surgeon explaining how having one orbital bone repaired weakens the other.
          No, but I did see Spence land about 100+ jabs round after round. I did see Spence put the heat on Brook and him not being able to take it. I did see him drop Brook, something GGG despite breaking his face couldn't do. Oh yeah, this guy fights two weight classes below the other guy.

Comment

No, but I did see Spence land about 100+ jabs round after round. I did see Spence put the heat on Brook and him not being able to take it. I did see him drop Brook, something GGG despite breaking his face couldn't do. Oh yeah, this guy fights two weight classes below the other guy.
            ggg actually did drop brook in round 3 but the ref "missed it"

Comment

Spence must be cycling off right now, he'll be hitting 1000+ come fight night.

Comment

Ggg softened him up doe...brook was never the same.

Comment

He did? Could have sworn Spence broke the other side of his face......

And GGG never dropped him unlike Spence!!!!

Seriously though, I've said it plenty of times that Spence's single shot power isn't that great. It is just how consistent he is and the constant pressure he puts on round in and round out. Thurman has heavier hands than Spence.
                  Yeah only person Spence layed out was Bundu. And hell Algeri was still trying to fight and Ref waved it off

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    Ggg softened him up doe...brook was never the same.
                    Uh huh..............

Comment

Mickey Rourke hit harder than Dirrell.

Comment

Working...
                      X