No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Backs Adrien Broner To Upset Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing90 View Post
    we didnt see the same FM that fought Canelo, Madonna or even Robert Guerrero.
    Did Floyd fight Lady Gaga, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Hopefully Pac knocks Broners teeth out then knocks him unconscious shortly after
      A normal Broner is already unconscious.

On the other hand, given Pacquiao's "worse than animals" remark about gay people, I'd love to watch Broner attempting to hump him as he tried with Maidana in the 1st round.

Comment

Great advice he has too bad he doesn’t follow it if he upped his work rate 25% he might be undefeated himself

Comment

In this video interview caught by Fight Hub TV, Errol Spence shares some quick thoughts about Manny Pacquiao’s expected fight with Adrien Broner and why he doesn’t care much for Broner all around.

Spence on Pacquiao-Broner:

“I think it’s a good fight. Broner’s gotta focus, man. If Broner focus he can make that a tough fight for Pacquiao. So if he focus and he move and he’s turning, and let his hands go like he used to at 130 and 135 I feel like Broner has a chance to win that.”

On what advice he gives to Broner:

“I don’t give Broner no advice because I don’t mess with Broner like that. I don’t like him. I don’t like him as a person or as a fighter.”

On if he feels Mikey Garcia is a major underdog in their fight:

“I don’t think he’s a major underdog. I don’t think he’s a major underdog at all. But, I mean — I’ma train like it’s 50/50. I’ma train, I’ma stay focused, you know, stay hungry and dedicated, work my ass off like it’s a 50/50 fight. I think it’s 50/50 in my mind so no matter what anybody else says I can’t come not 100% because Mikey is a skilled fighter. He has a lot of experience and he proved all the doubters wrong before.”

On if he feels like he’s the most feared fighter in boxing:

“Yeah, a lot of guys won’t fight me. Adrien Broner won’t fight me — I really don’t like the dude. I don’t mess with Adrien, at all. I don’t like him.

“I don’t like him. I don’t like him as a person, I don’t like him as a boxer. I don’t like Adrien at all.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/11/...n-or-a-fighter

Comment

Danny has an 'activity' problem. He thinks he's doing more than what the judges actually are seeing. He HAS to step it up and be more aggressive. More active. More SOMETHING... or he's going to soon just be the gatekeeper who always plays it TOO safe.

Comment

I'll say it again. Broner only fights 30-45 secounds at best per rd. Manny fights about 3 mins per. Even old man Pac shouldn't have any problems with him. Broner's mouth is as big as his ego! Hope Pac KOs him!

Comment

Bullshít lie article. I saw the interview and he picked both of them and what they would need to do to win. He said Pacquiao would win if he did such and such.

Shítty writer trying to make a headline where there is none. Fire this chump!

Comment

For once i am actually rooting for PAC's opponent if for no other reason than to force him to retire and save us the trouble of another Floyd v PAC fight.

Go get him Broner.

Comment

Wants a rematch with Thurman ? Guess he wants another L.

Comment

Broner has to let them hands fly. Even at his age Pac will swing at a non-moving target.

Comment

Working...
                      X