Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Don't Think Keith Thurman Will Ever Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ptek View Post
    Will if you think you could do it better then become a promoter & let's see.
    It's not a promoter job to grow Spence balls, is it? Spence is a duck until he fights Crawford.

Comment

Sit your ass down Spencer.
      In time you will get the ass whooping from Thurman.

Comment

At least Thurman is really back, he will fight Spence I know he will he fought Garcia & Porter back to back you gotta respect that. Where does Crawford fit in here?

Comment

Keith pretty much admitted it smh

Comment

Once upon a time Keith Thurman was the boogieman of the division. Now that there is a few more hmmm. I like Keith Thurman but its hard to defend him with this "ducking."

Comment

The real cowards are Porter and Garcia well mostly Porter he was spose to fight Spence now and somehow milked these mandatory fights to stall it when that fight shoulda got negotiated as soon as he beat Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                Listen rookie...if you knew about the history between Bob Arum and Al Haymon dating back to the Floyd days then you wouldn't make such an asinine statement. Spencer would be the s..h..i..t out of Crawford. That overrated Arum hype machine. This dude beat a school teacher and a one-legged bum and he's P4P at 147? Dude go comment on men's figure skating or something because (in my Roger Mayweather voice) "You don't know s..h..i..t about boxing) Lmao!!
                Mate you got jokes I like it : in my Roger mayweather voice I'm still giggling about that one my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  It's not a promoter job to grow Spence balls, is it? Spence is a duck until he fights Crawford.
                  Carm your ass down my bro these fights will happen when it makes good business sense enough cash for everyone , your like a little kid in the toy shop who wants all the toys right now stop chucking your dummy out of the pram.

Comment

Fyi no one wants to fight spence but mikey and bud everyone else is scared 😨

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                      Porter has fought better fighters than both of them. The only PBC fighter wanting to fight good fighters. The PBC fights announced yesterday Porter vs Ugas only good fight announced yesterday.
                      but he could've unified with Spence and told little Mikey to stay in his lane. because right now Mikey is making Porter, Garcia and Thurman look like some hoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X