Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Don't Think Keith Thurman Will Ever Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
    Bob Arum is going to ensure that Crawford fights only Top Rank Fighters, or fighters not affiliated with a network.

Who will Crawford fight next? I'm willing to bet its gonna be friggin ALexander Besputin, who will be marketed as the welterweight version of Loma.

Let's be real here for a second. Crawford and Spence would be interesting but its no Contest. Spence hasn't ducked a single boxer. From the time he stepped on the scene, he's been calling out the top welters...and the only one to date, to step to, has been Brook.

So, keep the hate and vitriol to a minimum and appreciate the fighter that Spence is.
    That's right respect is due Errol is a good fighter my man.

Comment

This fight should happen. But Crawford - thurman is even better.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Thurman is smart... he faked his injury.. so he could work on those abs.. 34 months of rigorous ab work.. thurman abs will look like batman's when he faces Spence.. now, with that said.. who thinks Spence can beat a new and improved Thurman with abs of steel? Lol. Man.. a healthy thurman vs Spence!!!.. Thats fight of the year no doubt!
        Man my money is on 1 time all day every day & twice on sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          Thurman just returned from injury so fight Crawford.
          Dream on Dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Thurman gets a pass for his injury. but Porter sounds like a straight hoe talking bout "be patient."
            Porter has fought better fighters than both of them. The only PBC fighter wanting to fight good fighters. The PBC fights announced yesterday Porter vs Ugas only good fight announced yesterday.

Comment

Come on Spence you both have the same promoter how this fight not being made. I don’t want to see you fight Mickey. Man Jessie Vargas will be a better match at least both are the same weight.

Comment

Thurman might not be the same when he get back. It's best to see what his return performance looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Stop protecting your daddy, you know and we know he's a duck. Let me know when Spence finds his balls to fight Crawford
                  Will if you think you could do it better then become a promoter & let's see.

Comment

I dont think youll ever call out crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                      Spence will beat everyone at 147 including Thurman and the overrated Crawford, who signed with Top Rank knowing that it will be hard to make fights against PBC fighters. So now he can talk **** from afar and keep fighting one-legged bums. This dude runs from Regis Prograis at 140 and beats an Australian school teacher and a one-legged guy and he is P4P? FOH.

Thurman is just a cold *****. F..u..c..k him and his fake injury
                      Man you sound like a straight up fool, who loves the smell of his own ass....

Comment

Working...
                      X