Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: People Think Garcia is Crazy - This is a Legacy Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: People Think Garcia is Crazy - This is a Legacy Fight

LOS ANGELES Premier Boxing Champions and partner Fox Sports trotted out a few dozen of the biggest names in the sport at a news conference Tuesday afternoon at Fox Studios to formally announce who would be fighting whom under their new, 22-fight deal. Two stood out, not necessarily because they're bigger stars than the all the rest but because they are the principals in a fascinating pay-per-view matchup on March 16 at AT&T Stadium outside Dallas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Errol Spence View Post
      A lot of people say he’s crazy doing it but this is a legacy-defining fight for both of us.
      Garbage. Spence should be getting serious hate for taking this fight.

Comment

Can Mikey see something that know one else can see?
        I can only see Mikey getting brutally knocked out.
        Well he has 4 months to put on the necessary muscle and weight so hope he comes in top shape not looking soft and overblown.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Garbage. Spence should be getting serious hate for taking this fight.
          What should he be doing if he has no-one else to fight and Mikey keeps calling him out.
          Of course he's gonna fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            What should he be doing if he has no-one else to fight
            There's no welterweights who want to fight him?

Comment

Spence sounds like De La Hoya trying to sell Canelo vs Khan. "Its about legacy" Please don't insult our intelligence with this bull****. The biggest fighter in the 147 pound division fighting a former featherweight who looked small and pudgy at 140, what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                There's no welterweights who want to fight him?
                None of the top 5 ATM I don't think from what I've read.
                Everyone else has already got another opponent or just don't want to fight him.
                Maybe if Mikey fights him and puts up abit of resistance more fighters will want to get in the ring with him and we will see some unifications.

Comment

What should he be doing if he has no-one else to fight and Mikey keeps calling him out.
                  Of course he's gonna fight him.
                  Get the **** out of here. This is the same **** people said to defend that GGG vs Brook mismatch. If everyone is supposedly ducking you then take a risk and move up a division. Just because someone is calling you out doesn't mean you have to fight them. Spence should be criticized for this fight. Its terrible.

Comment

None of the top 5 ATM I don't think from what I've read.
                    Everyone else has already got another opponent or just don't want to fight him.
                    Maybe if Mikey fights him and puts up abit of resistance more fighters will want to get in the ring with him and we will see some unifications.
                    Even Collazo would be a better fight

Comment

Working...
                    X