Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: People Think Garcia is Crazy - This is a Legacy Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence Is another example of a protected hype job, fighting smaller guys. This is another Canelo vs Khan fight. But you will never hear these Pbc fools say nothing of the sort. Bunch of brainwashed weak minded people.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      Lmao!!! This made me pee a little.

Comment

spence is a coward,fighting a guy two heads shorter than you..spence and the charlo lesbians biggest frauds in the sport

Comment

I wished mikey would have took a few scalps at 147 first. Bc If he wins he gets glory.. but if Spence wins.. he loses some glory. Cause mikey is the smaller man. Remember the kell brook vs GGG.. Everyone forgets brook was heavier than GGG at the weigh in.. an GGG lost glory for beating him.. I just want them both to have equal glory. So whoever wins wont get the disrespect.. but still, May the best fighter win on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Lolololololololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Garbage. Spence should be getting serious hate for taking this fight.
              Why?? I agree Spence should not say that nonsense. However, this is nothing more than a big mouth who he is forced to discipline and put back in his place. Then he moves on
              Last edited by Noelanthony; 11-14-2018, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                What should he be doing if he has no-one else to fight and Mikey keeps calling him out.
                Of course he's gonna fight him.
                There are plenty of other viable fights for him at welterweight. Porter called him out, Crawford's right there and is open to the fight as is his promoter. If he really wants to fight someone from another weight class he can go up to light-middle and have his choice of half a dozen solid guys to fight instead of agreeing to fight a lightweight. Let's face it, Spence's competition level since fighting Brook has sucked, and this fight is barely any better because of the extreme size difference.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  spence is a coward,fighting a guy two heads shorter than you..spence and the charlo lesbians biggest frauds in the sport
                  What can he do you can’t have lightweights saying they can beat you. It’s not right. From nobody ever mentioning your name to lightweights calling you out. The sleeping giant has to enter the ring and restore order

Comment

No it's not it's a mismatch

It would only be great For Mikey's legacy if he wins and that won't happen

Comment

I can't wait to see Mikey Garcia get brutally knocked out. The look on his brothers face will be priceless

Comment

Working...
                      X