• Show
Clear All

Ajagba needs to be on all of these shows

Comment

Re

Plant has a big mouth, time to back it up

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Really? That's what you're going with? And how much do you think those guys got paid for that fight? The license fee for Plant/Uzcategui card I'll bet is more than that one.

These aren't the regular FS1 cards anymore. Are they FOX or SHO level cards? No, but very solid fights.
        They are close to regular FS1 cards. WTF are u talking about lol. I have seen plenty of Plant, Truax, and Lipinets on FS1. Uzcategui got 250k for a 10 round non title bout on ESPN+. Will be curious to see what he gets for his mandatory challenger. Uzcategui should win but Plant has a legit chance to stink the joint out and put us all to sleep while winning a decision. Same way Fury may possibly stink it out vs wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          They are close to regular FS1 cards. WTF are u talking about lol. I have seen plenty of Plant, Truax, and Lipinets on FS1. Uzcategui got 250k for a 10 round non title bout on ESPN+. Will be curious to see what he gets for his mandatory challenger. Uzcategui should win but Plant has a legit chance to stink the joint out and put us all to sleep while winning a decision. Same way Fury may possibly stink it out vs wilder.
          Then stick with the Suck Zone and continue watching all there sold out fights, great fights, memory fights, you have a great fight coming up in Canela vs the Fake Rocky

Comment

The battle for the retirement checks.

Comment

No, we weren't getting main events like Uzcategui/Plant for the title, or Lipinets/Peterson type of fights on FS1. If you think they are the same then I don't know what to tell you.

And he made 250k in that fight in Oakland? Really? Have a link for that? If true, that is some GREAT pay day for that type of fight.
              Last edited by KTFOKING; 11-14-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                Then stick with the Suck Zone and continue watching all there sold out fights, great fights, memory fights, you have a great fight coming up in Canela vs the Fake Rocky
                LMAO PBC don't sell out fights. Most fighters don't.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  No, we weren't getting main events like Uzcategui/Plant for the title, or Lipinets/Peterson type of fights on FS1. If you think they are the same then I don't know what to tell you.

And he made 250k in that fight in Oakland? Really? Have a link for that? If true, that is some GREAT pay day for that type of fight.
                  It was a great payday for that. Rafael had put it in his chat. I am not sure how much Zanfer pulled out of it.

Remember we have had Jessie Vargas, Brandon Rios, etc on those FS1 cards. Dirrell fought on these cards etc. This is nothing different. You have Peterson off of a loss and another long period of activity. This really isn't much different than before. He has to take a lower profile fight to get a win and back to SHO/Fox level. Same with Lipinets, Truax etc. Even Quillin I think has only picked up one low level win since being sodomized by Jacobs. There isn't anywhere else for these guys to go at the moment. The ones that win get recycled into opponents on FOX/SHO for more PBC in house fights

Comment

It was a great payday for that. Rafael had put it in his chat. I am not sure how much Zanfer pulled out of it.

Remember we have had Jessie Vargas, Brandon Rios, etc on those FS1 cards. Dirrell fought on these cards etc. This is nothing different. You have Peterson off of a loss and another long period of activity. This really isn't much different than before. He has to take a lower profile fight to get a win and back to SHO/Fox level. Same with Lipinets, Truax etc. Even Quillin I think has only picked up one low level win since being sodomized by Jacobs. There isn't anywhere else for these guys to go at the moment. The ones that win get recycled into opponents on FOX/SHO for more PBC in house fights
                    You had Rios and Vargas against who though?

You didn't have Uzcategui/Plant on FS1. You did not have match ups like Lipinets/Peterson. You could say one is coming off a loss, but that is irrelevant. That is a type of fight that took place on an SHO undercard.

And I bet even on the undercards you will get guys like Lubin on there. The budget definitely increase for these FS1 cards after the new deal.

Cool, I'll go look for it in his chat then.

Comment

Just went through Dan's chats from the day of the fight to early August and could not find it. Googled every different possible way of Uzcategui's purse of $250,000 and could not find anything.

Let me know if you come across it.

Comment

Working...
                      X