Comments Thread For: Peterson-Lipinets, Quillin-Truax To Headline FS1 Shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good competitive matchup

I like lipinets to win. Peterson slightly too many miles on clock

And other fight will be close. Quillin has more power than degale so traux gonna have to be careful

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      No, that title fight on paper isn't better than Uzcategui/Plant.

But even then look at what you are arguing. They are definitely comparable to some of the ESPN+ fights as I predicted. We weren't getting these types of main events on FS1 before the deal.
      dude have u seen Caleb Plant fight before? Dude is boring AF

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Peterson vs lipinets has me interested.

PBC is the army better yet the navy
        Same here!! That's a pretty good matchup!!

Comment

Glad to see Peterson decided not to retire after losing to ESJ. No shame in losing that fight at least he had the courage to fight him.

Comment

I'd like to see if Quillin can fully recover from that Danny Jacobs fight!! This is a good step up for him in this new division for him.

Comment

Re

Whoa whoa whoa, CLEARLY?! I had Bone beating Lipinets, he boxed his ears off! If anything, the tied score was legit, and the OTHER two cards, in which Lipinets won huge, were suspect !

Lipinets is gonna get problems from Peterson too!

Comment

Peterson a has been and Lipinets was never good but peeps make a big deal cuz Spence beat Patterson and García best Lipinets.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  This is still pretty good quality for FS1.
                  Peterson-Lipinets is better than most ESPN cards. Only difference is no title is at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    dude have u seen Caleb Plant fight before? Dude is boring AF
                    Really? That's what you're going with? And how much do you think those guys got paid for that fight? The license fee for Plant/Uzcategui card I'll bet is more than that one.

These aren't the regular FS1 cards anymore. Are they FOX or SHO level cards? No, but very solid fights.

Comment

Rad card, interesting to see where Peterson and Quillin are at, I thought Quillin was done, Truax will make him work for a win at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X