Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller is Interested in Facing Whyte-Chisora 2 Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte will fight Joshua not Miller. miller is one of a few that Joshua can fight over here in the states,Hearn would not be doing himself favors or Joshuas career with that move. I would favor whyte to slow miller down with those body shots and win a UD anyway.

Comment

Why all the sudden interest from fighters in the winner of this. **** waiting for people. Joseph Parker, Big Baby Miller - now, then they can have the winner vs the Delboy/Whyte fight winner and the losers face each other. Fighters should bloody well talk about who they want to fight NOW not potential match ups based off future undecided match ups. Dillian Whytes nothing special for what he is hyped for by Matchroom but ffs at least the fella talks about fighting NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Everyone wants the winner of that fight thats not in line for a title shot. But Whyte is likely to win & then he's got next vs Joshua so good luck with that. Maybe all these mfers can get Whyte after he catches his 2nd L to Joshua.

Or f#ck who knows maybe Whyte will upset Joshua & we got a nice lil trilogy too who knows. Whyte definitely had Joshua hurt, but I think Joshua has gotten better since that first fight than Whyte has.
        Here's what happens in Hearn's fantasy land:

- Whyte beats Chisora
        - Joshua/Whyte II with Usyk/Chisora either on undercard or separate fight to max out revenue (Hearn will see the Usyk fight as sellable as its his entry to HW, plus increases the UK exposure for Usyk)
        - Joshua beats Whyte, Usyk beats Chisora
        - sets up Joshua/Miller and Usyk/Whyte (again, can sell the Usyk fight as a reasonable continuation of warming into the HW league, while Whyte still carries cred as having only lost to Joshua)
        - Joshua and Usyk win again
        - Joshua/Usyk April 2019

Hearn can keep the whole thing Matchroom, cashing in with two scoops of ice-cream in every fight, meantime using it as bait, to Wilder especially, as 'if you want in, join Matchroom'

Comment

None of them 2 want it. Whyte has already proven to be a P.$$y. He avoided Ortiz. Took a safer fight with Chisora who has 8 losses and he already beat to preserve a title shot. Will get knocked out again by Joshua.

Comment

Well Parker & Miller both want the winner so why not fighter each other? Parker vs Miller but I have a strange feeling Miller is slowly going to become the next boogeyman of the division. I don’t see Duca Events putting Parker anywhere near Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              "Most definitely. I am known for killing ****roaches so anytime they are ready I am dropping a bomb on them," Miller stated.

YEAH WHAT HE SAID!!!
              Aren't ****roaches one of the only things that could survive a nuclear holocaust?

Miller's got some chat but he needs a live guy soon.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                Well Parker & Miller both want the winner so why not fighter each other? Parker vs Miller but I have a strange feeling Miller is slowly going to become the next boogeyman of the division. I don’t see Duca Events putting Parker anywhere near Miller.
                Yeah me neither but why would they? They're trying to get some more of that pay per view money. I don't think it'll happen though so they'll have to look elsewhere sooner or later but they are hanging about for the fall out of AJs April situation and whatever happens with Whyte.

As for Miller, hes no boogeyman. He needs to fight somebody who's under 40 and in the top 10 first. His next opponent is ranked 60th in the world and isn't even the best heavyweight in Romania. He needs to step it up to back that chat up.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                  Here's what happens in Hearn's fantasy land:

- Whyte beats Chisora
                  - Joshua/Whyte II with Usyk/Chisora either on undercard or separate fight to max out revenue (Hearn will see the Usyk fight as sellable as its his entry to HW, plus increases the UK exposure for Usyk)
                  - Joshua beats Whyte, Usyk beats Chisora
                  - sets up Joshua/Miller and Usyk/Whyte (again, can sell the Usyk fight as a reasonable continuation of warming into the HW league, while Whyte still carries cred as having only lost to Joshua)
                  - Joshua and Usyk win again
                  - Joshua/Usyk April 2019

Hearn can keep the whole thing Matchroom, cashing in with two scoops of ice-cream in every fight, meantime using it as bait, to Wilder especially, as 'if you want in, join Matchroom'
                  Pretty good assessment there.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
                    Yeah me neither but why would they? They're trying to get some more of that pay per view money. I don't think it'll happen though so they'll have to look elsewhere sooner or later but they are hanging about for the fall out of AJs April situation and whatever happens with Whyte.

As for Miller, hes no boogeyman. He needs to fight somebody who's under 40 and in the top 10 first. His next opponent is ranked 60th in the world and isn't even the best heavyweight in Romania. He needs to step it up to back that chat up.
                    He ain’t the boogeyman yet but who really would want to get in there with a 300lbs guy who has yet to been remotely hurt. Washington, Duhaupas & Wach are all big guys but none of them could even stop him coming forward. He does need a few top 10 but who is putting up their hand & stepping up? Miller is in the top 5 in all but WBC. I don’t see guys behind him in the rankings stepping up to try & pass him.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      He ain’t the boogeyman yet but who really would want to get in there with a 300lbs guy who has yet to been remotely hurt. Washington, Duhaupas & Wach are all big guys but none of them could even stop him coming forward. He does need a few top 10 but who is putting up their hand & stepping up? Miller is in the top 5 in all but WBC. I don’t see guys behind him in the rankings stepping up to try & pass him.
                      Yeah, they are big guys, but none are renowned punchers and they are top 20 guys at best.

Miller is a 300lb ex PED cheat who isn't enrolled in VADA, that's why he's not in WBC rabkings. Somehow hes top 5 in the others despite beating noone in even the top 15! He last fought a damn 42 year old LHW and I didn't hear him calling anyone else out who was actually available before he decided to fight the second best Romanian.

I do like his personality though, he's a character, and he could be tough to beat if he can truly take a shot and has the engine he appears to have. He just needs to back it up, and soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X