No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Garcia To Be Announced As FOX PPV March 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be there... YES SIR

I will not buy the PPV.. I will buy a ticket and be on the floor to watch my boy Spence beat the breaks off Garcia... no where to run... I like Garcia but he is doing to much with this fight... Just like Spence told Gervonta Davis you to small is the same thing Garica is about to witness he is to small.. If Floyd can get hit by spence you damn well Garcia will be getting hit..CHURCH

Comment

PPV for what? these guys both fight under the same banner the masses aren't demanding this fight & they're not even big names in the casual world. Anyone have a clue?

Comment

They really going to do this fight... oh well

Comment

Proper fight of pure skill coming up here....hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetty View Post
            I will not buy the PPV.. I will buy a ticket and be on the floor to watch my boy Spence beat the breaks off Garcia... no where to run... I like Garcia but he is doing to much with this fight... Just like Spence told Gervonta Davis you to small is the same thing Garica is about to witness he is to small.. If Floyd can get hit by spence you damn well Garcia will be getting hit..CHURCH
            Quit lying now!
            You're broke. You can't afford floor tixs to the fight!
            Who you trying to fool?

Comment

Good luck selling this one. Gonna load this undercard with mismatches too?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                PPV for what? these guys both fight under the same banner the masses aren't demanding this fight & they're not even big names in the casual world. Anyone have a clue?
                Mikey took Hearns offer to PBC. The only way they can match the offer from Dazn is to put him on PPV, PBC can't match the license fee.

Comment

Not paying ppv to see Garcia quit as soon as he gets in trouble.

Comment

I saw a video on fighthypes where Mikey doesn’t think it’s fair he’s giving up hella size advantage thst he ain’t giving up home field also. He said he needs this fight in Vegas.

Honestly can’t blame mikey when they set him up like this

Comment

Props to Mikey for having the sack to move up and fight top competition.

As skilled and great a boxer as he is, I believe he's in over his head on this one but who knows, maybe he'll truly shock the boxing world.

Comment

Working...
                      X