Comments Thread For: Thurman-Lopez, Garcia-Granados, Santa Cruz-Flores Are Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman cherry picker!!!haha Josesito haha

Comment

PBC re-up on a new deal and give us this garbage. How is fox allowing this to happen with the roster they have. garcia-grenados lol. smh, at what's going on with santa cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        Who is Danny supposed to fight?
        Spence = booked
        Thurman = booked
        Porter = booked
        Broner = booked
        Pac = booked
        Ugas = booked
        Those guys are all with PBC and could have been matched in any combination that Haymon wanted. Is there anyone out there who would rather have what we're getting than Spence vs Porter, Pacquiao vs Mikey, Danny vs Ugas and Thurman vs Broner?

Comment

Cherry picking? How? Who was he supposed to fight after a surgery and an 18mth layoff? Y'all clowns do the most. Lopez IS a legit opponent. He could have fought someone who presents no danger but he chose a fighter that can actually fight and has had success in the welterweight division.

Comment

When you think about the bomb matches PBC CAN make..these look weak. Lopez is a solid opponent though.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Thurman is coming off of a 2 year layoff and Garcia is coming off of a loss, who are they supposed to fight?

They can fight each other. They will both be fighting on the same card. Why not put them against each other.

Comment

Grenados might upset Garcia he's a tough customer. Thurman vs Lopez is meh but he's in line for Porter so I get it. Flores and LSC is not what I want to see!!

Comment

I'm still gonna watch these fights because I like watching these guys fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    Those guys are all with PBC and could have been matched in any combination that Haymon wanted. Is there anyone out there who would rather have what we're getting than Spence vs Porter, Pacquiao vs Mikey, Danny vs Ugas and Thurman vs Broner?
                    And they can all still happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Jab View Post
                      When you think about the bomb matches PBC CAN make..these look weak. Lopez is a solid opponent though.

This whole card is weak from top to bottom. Waste of time

Comment

Working...
                      X