Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight of the Year | Wilder vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm excited to see the Gvodzyk fight. Expecting a one punch knockout from either.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I'm excited to see the Gvodzyk fight. Expecting a one punch knockout from either.
      Are you excited about anything from this action packed card?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Are you excited about anything from this action packed card?

Nah it's a bad card. Hearn ****ed up hyping up his card when there really weren't even that many guarantees as to which fighters were available. Miller getting more exposure is never bad but he's not being tested so he could have all the hype in the world and still get knocked out in 1 round on a later DAZN card.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Sold out event in the middle of Nowhere Kansas lmAooooo

looks weird seeing entire sections empty .. does that mean those are being held back until the other sections have filled up?

Comment

Joshua fans y'all need to pick a lane.

How is it both a bad fight card because it nearly guarantees KOs and Fury-Wilder will also suck because Fury is boring?

Most fans either like boxing, punching, or both. Youse guys seem to only like personalities or some ****...I really don't know what attracts you. If you don't like KOs and you don't like boxing the **** are you watching the sport for?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
              The most anticipated fight of the year.
              I slightly agree with this as being the most anticipated fight...but as a so-called GayJ nuthugger, I am sceptical as to whether it will live up to the hype...but I can't wait to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

How is it both a bad fight card because it nearly guarantees KOs and Fury-Wilder will also suck because Fury is boring?

Most fans either like boxing, punching, or both. Youse guys seem to only like personalities or some ****...I really don't know what attracts you. If you don't like KOs and you don't like boxing the **** are you watching the sport for?
                I'm in my lane. I am a big AJ fan, I can't to see this fight, I respect Wilder and Fury for putting their 0's on the line AND i am looking forward to seeing the undercard! I like Ortiz so looking forward to seeing that too.

Am I on my own on this??? Or has boxing become too political or 'pick a side'???

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I rarely enjoy squash matches anymore, and that card looks like it has been put together to give all their fighters a win rather than aiming for competitive bouts. The sport is brutal enough.

The only reason Wilder vs Fury looks even remotely competitive is because of how bad Wilder sometimes appears when he's being outboxed or throwing wild shots that leave him open.

Comment

Wilder was out on his feet with a gassed out Ortiz. He should a lot of heart to stay on his feet. But even he knows how lucky and close he came to getting KTFO by Ortiz. Exposure is on the way. I think its gonna be a very entertaining HW fight. With Fury folding Wilder up like a lounge chair.

Comment

Wilder's training is going really well....

Comment

Working...
                      X