Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are now less than 1800 tickets left. Wilder vs Fury is projected to sell out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are now less than 1800 tickets left. Wilder vs Fury is projected to sell out!

I don't know if this has already been posted or not. However, according to this YouTube vlogger's sources; The Wilder vs Fury card is heading for a sell out.

BS Eddie Hearn said they only managed to sell half what Wilder v Ortiz sold

Comment

If this was true (which it isn't) then the total number sold would be around 18,000. I doubt they've even passed 10,000 yet. This fight will not sell out.

Comment

"Not True! Eddie Said..."

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          BS Eddie Hearn said they only managed to sell half what Wilder v Ortiz sold
          Really bruh? Who cares what Eddie Hearn says...he doesn’t have any insider information he’s not part of this promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            If this was true (which it isn't) then the total number sold would be around 18,000. I doubt they've even passed 10,000 yet. This fight will not sell out.
            True, Fast Eddie said they only sold 8,000

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Well yeah, clearly it’s not true because you doubt it.

Comment

All fans care about nowadays is who outsells who, not the fight .. ***** is ridiculous

Comment

its amazing that fury has been able to sell out in his return to the us after the long layoff!

i believe wilder fought in los angeles before. it was on a amir khan undercard

Comment

Why do people take Hearn words as gospel? Its like when he said the 50M dollars phanthom offer was "Real"... You have to take his words with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Working...
                    X