Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: Canelo is Best Pound-For-Pound Fighter in The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
    If he'd legitimately won against all of those fighters then he'd be p4p no.1 but he lost to Mayweather and (in my opinion) to Lara and GGG x2.
    Nobody gives a flying fucc about your opinion punk!
    Quit hating!

Comment

Canelo is a top ten guy. I put the top 5 as the guys who seem to be truly elite and clearly beat their opponents. Canelo gets props from me for taking real challenges but he hasn't been able to show he's levels above his better wins. You could argue he lost some of those fights.

Comment

5-10 is tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          I don't do P4P because the concept is stupid, but in what world would it revolve around the paper result rather than what you would consider the result should have been? For instance if you believe Lara beat Williams how could you possibly have Williams ranked higher than Lara if you're trying to estimate 'who is best if they're the same size'?

Like I say, P4P is daft enough anyway, but that just adds an extra dimension of weirdness.
          Yeah I dont like that BS either. A win is a win. You dont see me knocking Loma for practically being even on the cards with Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Canelo is a top ten guy. I put the top 5 as the guys who seem to be truly elite and clearly beat their opponents. Canelo gets props from me for taking real challenges but he hasn't been able to show he's levels above his better wins. You could argue he lost some of those fights.
            You cant argue that Salido beat Loma. And you do know Linares vs. Loma was almost dead even before the tko. Your also knocking a fighter who has gotten much, much better since then.

Comment

I think even calling him top 5 is very generous. Dude still gets controversial decisions, gasses, and imagine what people would be saying about him if that GG decision happened to go the other way...

Comment

If he'd legitimately won against all of those fighters then he'd be p4p no.1 but he lost to Mayweather and (in my opinion) to Lara and GGG x2.
                Why not throw in Cotto and Trout??? Fuk it add Khan also. Khan was winning right before the lucky punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I think even calling him top 5 is very generous. Dude still gets controversial decisions, gasses, and imagine what people would be saying about him if that GG decision happened to go the other way...
                  So who is your top 5??? At least show your top 5 if your gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                    1. Loma
                    2. Crawford
                    3. Canelo
                    4. Usyk
                    5. Inoue
                    How do you have l0m0 at 1 when Nelo has the BETTER resume & lost to T.B.E. when l0m0 lost to a fighter that had 12 loses? Get your head out of the clouds

Comment

Anyone who has Canelo ahead of Loma, Usyk or Crawford needs their head inspected.
                      what has crawford done to be ahead of canelo????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X