No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew - Just a World-Class Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew - Just a World-Class Fighter

By Tris Dixon - It was Bach who in playing down his mesmerising talents once said, "There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself." A shrug of Oleksandr Usyk's lean shoulders displayed a similar nonchalance. There was no real way to articulately describe how he dismantled Tony Bellew, he just did it, the way that he does it...
    [Click Here To Read More]

k next. Glad to see someone isnt a poor sport over losing, but bellew isn't far away from literally sucking Uysk's dick at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
      k next. Glad to see someone isnt a poor sport over losing, but bellew isn't far away from literally sucking Uysk's dick at this point.
      True .....

Comment

It is kind of embarrassing

Comment

The British are so funny. This whole "Lets give Tony Bellew, the greatest Liverpudlian sportsman of our generation a hand" attitude is so cringe-worthy, and so is this article. Look at this ledger on boxrec and tell me what he as actually accomplished? Please spare the swan song. Dude got styled all over just as anyone with a brain expected.

Comment

Best victory for Bellew was Makabu and Makabu had a one year layoff leading into that fight.

Comment

He probably already did soon after the fight....

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                Best victory for Bellew was Makabu and Makabu had a one year layoff leading into that fight.
                Exactly and what had makabu done before or after that fight?

It was probably one of his first fights outside his home and it was in that ****ing shed goodison, the atmosphere probably got to him.

It was the first chance of something being won at goodison since 95 so the fans were rabid.

I think on paper his best win is maternak but i think anywere other than a hearn undercard he wouldnt have got the nod.

Comment

Nobody rated Bellew at all until he fought an injured Haye (whom Bellew was losing to before his tendon completely went), then suddenly he's a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                    Exactly and what had makabu done before or after that fight?

It was probably one of his first fights outside his home and it was in that ****ing shed goodison, the atmosphere probably got to him.

It was the first chance of something being won at goodison since 95 so the fans were rabid.

I think on paper his best win is maternak but i think anywere other than a hearn undercard he wouldnt have got the nod.
                    Not an Everton fan then?

Comment

Working...
                    X