No announcement yet.

Eddie hearn confirms anthony joshua likes usyk fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie hearn confirms anthony joshua likes usyk fight

EDDIE HEARN CONFIRMS ANTHONY JOSHUA LIKES USYK FIGHT; EXPLAINS IF USYK'S PLANS IMPACT WILDER FIGHT

Bet he is anxious to fight him. All his people want him to fight him asap, before Usyk gains any more skill or weight.

Comment

I want to see Usyk vs a Pulev. Or, if Gorman .. Miller don't want the heat. Hughie either

Comment

We all like Usyk fights.

Comment

I am not going to lie. Joshua exposes and knocks this over hyped job out in less than seven rounds.

Comment

Pulev has quality dirty tactics, an elbow that he unwinds. He palms his ear and unwinds the elbow, looking for the elbow on the way down and the forearm, and to parry. Usyk Pulev.

Comment

If Wilder continues to duck this would be a great choice for Joshua's second 2019 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I am not going to lie. Joshua exposes and knocks this over hyped job out in less than seven rounds.
                Carlos Takam was crafty enough to last 10. And Takam ain't got sh^t on Usyk in craftiness. And sh^t Usyk will probably be punching harder than Takam too when he's weighing 220ish when he moves to HW.

Only way Joshua wins is if Usyk can't handle HW power. And thats TBD still.

Comment

This fight actually makes me salivate.

Comment

I'd rather see this than fighting Whyte or Chisora

Comment

Working...
                    X