Eddie hearn confirms anthony joshua likes usyk fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s good, because he certainly don’t like the wilder fight lol

Comment

Sure... Just like he liked the Wilder fight too! C’mon man. Just make em... don’t talk about em anymore

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        I am not going to lie. Joshua exposes and knocks this over hyped job out in less than seven rounds.
        You should put an in my opinion in front of that because it's just your opinion and not a fact. You are just guessing AJ KOs him and I bet you guess wrong lots of the time.
        Usyk is not a hype job. Whatever hype he has received he earned the hard way by beating every top cruiserweight in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Wilder had a contract but he didn't sign. That=duck.
          Not if the contract is a ridiculous offer.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            You should put an in my opinion in front of that because it's just your opinion and not a fact. You are just guessing AJ KOs him and I bet you guess wrong lots of the time.
            Usyk is not a hype job. Whatever hype he has received he earned the hard way by beating every top cruiserweight in the world.
            You are right. I misspoke. I hope you accept my apologies mate. No harm was intended. We will never know until the two of them square off against each other in the ring. It was like you said. It's just mere speculation and opinion on my part

Comment

If Usyk gets knocked out by AJ in the next year

What does he do then?

Be terrible management really. Catastrophic.

Then again it’s big money

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Carlos Takam was crafty enough to last 10. And Takam ain't got sh^t on Usyk in craftiness. And sh^t Usyk will probably be punching harder than Takam too when he's weighing 220ish when he moves to HW.

Only way Joshua wins is if Usyk can't handle HW power. And thats TBD still.
                Takam didn't do **** but shell up and try and survive, Pacquiao CLOTTEY style

how does that translate to anything for usyk?

Yeah if he does nothing but try and survive he too may last 10 rounds.

joshua is going to obliterate this guy and its going to be hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                X