No announcement yet.

The Usyk hype as bad as the Loma hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    I have NOT ONCE heard or seen someone matching up loma against spence....NOT ONCE.
    Yeah.

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    he would school the **** out of you spence
    You can click that lil arrow next to his name to see the original post.

That's just the easiest guy to find that said it. There were and have been others.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Yeah.

That's just the easiest guy to find that said it. There were and have been others.
      Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      They hype you up..if you 2 were the same size he would school the **** out of you spence
      I mean, if you want to quote somebody, then post the whole quote

Because there's a large difference between "Loma schools Spence" and "Loma would school Spence if they were the same size". Saying there's no difference is just a manipulative rhetoric

Anyway, that statement was stupid. We can talk about that **** to the point where people would say Rigo would school Wilder if they were the same size. Boxing fans are obsessed with fantasy matchups
      Last edited by g27region; 11-11-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Yep lol. J razor called me,many names for,months about,saying loma,would embarass rigo. Then it happened lol. Now he dropped rigo for good and does the exact same about Charlo smh lol. Alot these posters are just ******ed really if they seem like just hate breeders i started blocking them. Except for j razor. I LOVE reminding him
        Last edited by Steven Mccowan; 11-11-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          theres a clear race aspect to it. and it's really pathetic.
          yes definitely race involved by white hating blacks who cant stand to see any good fighters not afros and really hate good white fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            I have NOT ONCE heard or seen someone matching up loma against spence....NOT ONCE. On the contrary i do remember MANY posters claiming rigo was gonna outbox loma and school him wit dem cuban skillz tho LMFAO

I think youre just making up things inside your head sir.
            and break his face lol

Comment

He's cleaned out one of the best divisions in the sport. He's not hyped enough imo. He is the truth.

Comment

The Loma hype took a step back after Linares. You'd think Usyk behind on the cards to Bumlew would have the same affect, but no they are hyping him more.

Comment

Are joshua and Wilder really that unbeatable? Why is it ridiculous to think an olympic gold, world amateur gold, undisputed cruiser weight champ, p4p top 3 fighter has a good chance of beating them both. Funny how the same posters who feel Ortiz beats joshua then say usyk is way too small lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    The Loma hype took a step back after Linares. You'd think Usyk behind on the cards to Bumlew would have the same affect, but no they are hyping him more.
                    Usyk let bellow wear himself down then bombed him out

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      Yeah.

Nice way of twisting my words fkn dickhead. Pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X