No announcement yet.

Usyk is bodybagged by any top 5 hw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    You're overrating the quality of the HWs... this is not a talented division. This is a division where fighters like Travis Kaufman are fighting Luis Ortiz, and fighters like Eric Molina, Johan Duhuapas and Artur Szpilka are getting title shots... and if Usyk moves up, he immediately becomes the best boxer.
    I predict Usyk beats any hw outside the top 5 maybe except the 50 year old Cuban who is 50/50 to merk him.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Steroids didn’t give him a world class chin or the next level skills to outbox guys 3-4 inches taller and 20+ lbs heavier.
      Them steroids did give him his world class chin

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Them steroids did give him his world class chin
        Scientific evidence please

Comment

when did Usyk get rocked?

Comment

See his neck size.

Roids also enlarge the traps, as you have more androgen receptors there, these support the head from fly back from impacts, preventing you from being KOed.

Holyfield, was on roids, hgh, and a whole lot more.

Stop making excuses for cheaters.

Comment

Very feel, you goddamn right he will very feel this right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                Bolyfield was exception? Lol he got hit tons. Usyk has great chin. Wasnt rocked at all lol
                Povetkin and Ortiz have great chins at HEAVYWEIGHT

Comment

Throwing Usyk in with the bears of the division.

If you ever wanted to see one of them old timey little "heavyweights" versus a 21st century heavyweight, here's a fantasy boxing match becoming a reality.

Comment

There will be none of that.

I am a kinesiologist. I make prosthetics and similar devices both surgical and non-surgical. It's not my direct area of expertise but I am close enough to biochemistry to be absolutely certain of this.

Most and I mean most tests for performance enhancers will never happen because performance enhancers are not made to enhance performance.

If I make an asthma medicine that opens airways and allows more oxygen to the blood it's a safe assumption that in a healthy human that will give them more cardiovascular energy, but it is just an assumption.

That's why guys with deep pockets hardly ever get much but a slap on the wrist.

So, I mean if y'all like you can argue over what this PED or that PED does or like your both PED experts or whatever but the honest truth is no one is a PED expert and there is no field of science dedicated to PED testing.

We could find out more about the performance enhancement effects of drugs, but we don't and without peer review the best you can do is have one educated guess against another. It isn't a thing one team can prove or disprove like a case of law and order or some such.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                      Holyfield had a **** ton of Steroids to help him.

Usyk will get hurt by the bigger heavyweights.
                      What a very funny statement?

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                      If Usyk had the power of Ortiz or Povetkin then yeah sure he'd be a huge threat to the division but he'd just end up being a punching bag with those pillow fists.
                      Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                      No disrespect to Usyk but he'll definitely need to call up Evan Fields before he could compete in the heavies.
                      You guys are so right. Those big dudes would just simply walk him down all night long because he wouldn't have enough punching power in order to hurt them.

Comment

Working...
                      X