Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
    I don't know, I mean AJ was getting dominated by Pulev and Povetkin before the ko's. So, yea Bellew was dominating Usyk before he got ko'd, but AJ was getting dominated just as badly by Povetkin before the ko.

I don't see how anyone could think Joshua has a chance against Usyk after watching Joshua-Povetkin. What we really need is a Povetkin-Bellew fight. One dominated Joshua and the other dominated Usyk.
    Dominated? noob....

You think a fighter winning a few rounds = domination but you don't even take into account that the fights are supposed to be competitive. To you anything less than total domination means they got dominated themselves, and that just isn't true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurgutt View Post
      Don't be that angry, mean you no harm.
      You made it a total mess.
      Video is supposed to be a response to your on par doubts.
      Usyk won all but 1st and 6th, watch the fight.
      The befuddling and outboxing by Bellew is next level delirium, watch the fight.
      And all this started from no chance against Povetkin, so do not deviate, please.
      I forgot how some of u fanboys score fights. Pressure, regardless of whether it’s effective or not, equates to winning rounds.

Yes Usyk was pressuring all night. But who cares because he could barely connect anything as Bellew proved too slick for him. Meanwhile Bellew’s connecting that body punch at will, and countering almost at will.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Usyk might make a statement here..knock the bellend out. Everybody thinks that Usyk is underrating Bellew...well maybe but Bellew is also underrating Usyk's punching power by saying he doesn't have any. Usyk might make him pay for that.
        How prophetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
          Dominated? noob....

You think a fighter winning a few rounds = domination but you don't even take into account that the fights are supposed to be competitive. To you anything less than total domination means they got dominated themselves, and that just isn't true.
          These guys r soooo over the top it’s ridiculous. And they turn into fanboys so fast it’ll make u vomit. The exaggerations r so absurd that u can’t figure out whether their serious, or just using hyperbole to try and strengthen their points.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
            These guys r soooo over the top it’s ridiculous. And they turn into fanboys so fast it’ll make u vomit. The exaggerations r so absurd that u can’t figure out whether their serious, or just using hyperbole to try and strengthen their points.
            and once one of them has said something ******ed, another poster will come along and take their statement as fact so the cycle continues.

Comment

That would be a 50-50 fight. It would be #1 vs. #2 p4p. There are very few fights I would pay to see, but I would pay good money to watch a Ward-Usyk fight. That trumps Wilder-Joshua, Spence-Crawford, and Mikey-Loma as the best fight possible.
              I know it’s a subjective stat, but good God r u serious ?
              U mean to tell me u got this guy as P4P #2 already, in front of every currently active boxer ?

This reeks of Fanboy-itis
              Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 11-11-2018, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                  I'm from the UK as well so God knows what chip you've got on your shoulder with all this "we" boIIocks.

Did I take any credit away from Bellew at all? Did I say he didn't win any rounds or wasn't ahead? So what's crawled up your arse then? Or are you another Sky Sports/Matchroom/DAZN shill that reads off the same script and sings Sweet Caroline before the fight starts?

Dumbass.
                  Yeah, you did. Or you certainly implied it, which is why I quoted you.

Chip on my shoulder? Do you even remember your mental, ranting at no-one in particular, nonsensical post?

Go ahead and carry on spouting whatever ****e you feel like in long, drawn-out emotional rants. But you don’t get to cry like a little b1tch when someone calls you out on it. That’s not how it works.

Comment

I don't know, I mean AJ was getting dominated by Pulev and Povetkin before the ko's. So, yea Bellew was dominating Usyk before he got ko'd, but AJ was getting dominated just as badly by Povetkin before the ko.

I don't see how anyone could think Joshua has a chance against Usyk after watching Joshua-Povetkin. What we really need is a Povetkin-Bellew fight. One dominated Joshua and the other dominated Usyk.
                    AJ hasn’t fought Pulev.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                      I forgot how some of u fanboys score fights. Pressure, regardless of whether it’s effective or not, equates to winning rounds.

Yes Usyk was pressuring all night. But who cares because he could barely connect anything as Bellew proved too slick for him. Meanwhile Bellew’s connecting that body punch at will, and countering almost at will.
                      LOl soo true. And they completely IGNORE body work which is insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X