Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy is supposed to challenge AJ and Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    If they were all just massive with power they'd all look like Brezeale, Wach, Duhaupas, Grant etc. there is a clear difference in the top guys and those guys.

Wilder was knocking Ortiz down with jabs, rocking him with counters from weird ass angles, he manages distance extremely well and can be very difficult to hit in general. It's not like he just goes in there head first and starts swinging.

It's not like Usyk is some small guy at cruiser either, he's held physical advantages to practically every fighter he's fought. His power literally bailed him out against Bellew.

And the 1 guy he did fight was literally what you described as 1 dimensional in Gassiev, who literally stood in front of Lebedev all night and traded with him to a split decision.
    Take the size advantage out of the equation and the hw division isn't any more talented than cw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kell Mercury View Post
      It’s my rhetoric deal with it, I don’t rate Bellew whatsoever he’s garbage and the definition of an overachiever.

Usyk shouldn’t have allowed him to be competitive or take a solitary round or two, he’s much better than that and started slow, that’s a fact.
      As suspected you don't actually know boxing...or better YDKSAB

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        As suspected you don't actually know boxing...or better YDKSAB
        You’re 34 years old and you’re trying to educate me, nice try.

Usyk is infinitely more skilled than Bellew, it’s a disappointment he gave rounds away to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          Take the size advantage out of the equation and the hw division isn't any more talented than cw.
          If you take size out of the equation of hw, it's not hw. Hw is the only class where guys who weigh 220 fight guys who weigh 275.

Thats the allure of hw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
            If you take size out of the equation of hw, it's not hw. Hw is the only class where guys who weigh 220 fight guys who weigh 275.

Thats the allure of hw.
            That's true, but dude was trying to say that cw is some dead division and hw is talent laden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              No one gave Holyfield a chance in the HW division.

If you tell me you aren't interested in seeing what he could do in that division you should just stop watching boxing.
              I agree with this post. I won't waste time reading the rest. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                You can say that exact thing about Usyk, he literally got bailed out by his power did he not? Bellew folded as soon as he got hit, Usyk does not hit that hard, he's never been a 1 punch ko artist.

Usyk's reach is 3" more than Gassiev's and actually made him look pretty small at the weigh in:

He had 3" in reach on Bellew too, his body obviously looked more like a cruiser as well. Bellew looked soft as hell, practically no definition in his body. Usyk has held a size advantage against practically all but maybe 1 of his cruiserweight opponents.
                Last edited by Cutthroat; 11-12-2018, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• The right hand wilder hit Arthur with no way u takes that punch.wilder knocks the cabbage out of that mf

Comment

Based on what? He was just losing to Bellew on all the scorecards.

Usyk's 2nd best win is against Gassiev who barely beat a 37 year old Lebedev.
                    We really gonna go down the route of picking apart resumes?

I agree it's a big ask of Usyk and he runs a high chance of losing, but then what the hell else is he supposed do? Are you saying you don't want to see Usyk try to make the big fights at Heavyweight? What would you say about him then?

Comment

You can say that exact thing about Usyk, he literally got bailed out by his power did he not?
                      "Bailed out" . . . SMH.

Comment

Working...
                      X