Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Golovkin Already Beat Canelo - He Should Face Ramirez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    I'm no fan of Bobfather either, but lil G is still a huge name as opposed to Charlo (mw) fighting GG's leftover Monroe.
    You're fooling yourself with this GG is past prime nonsense,
    then defend this silly young prime Charlo fighting lil Willie.
    I never said you were a Bob Arum fan, neither did I defend Jermall Charlo fighting Monroe (??).

Yes, Golovkin is a huge name and that's exactly why Bob Arum wants to match Zurdo against him, because he's been told Ramirez can win and become a superstar.

If you don't think Golovkin is past his prime then I don't know what to tell you. Also you overlooked the fact that Ramirez is a super middleweight. In what world do we call a super middleweight world champion facing a smaller faded middleweight a risk?

And stop with this leftovers nonsense, by definition, any boxer with at least one loss on his record is someone's leftover.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Bob Arum HATES Canelo,he like Atlas tries to cover it up,then turns around & hates 24/7,just like fáglignagggi the giant Mayweather/Ggg urethra cleaner.

Meanwhile he tries to plug his own 6'2" Mexican ultra cherrypicking giant that boils down to smw so he can face the same bums multiple times & still look like sht against them. You truly can't make this sht up.

Its hilarious how many ggg ballhuggers in the media stay salty because the ginger took their heros soul worse than amir Kahn,he pulled up gggs skirt & now he's walking around with his püssy showing,so I guess you can say that Canelo turned him out after he exposed gs püssy,raped him all over the ring for 12 rds,then had him run to the lockers & show up at the press conference like the latest "victim" btch from the #metoo movement,he had ggg speaking patois & talking bout"I don speak english no mo "
      Wow, fáglignaggi, how clever. Judging by your post, you seem angry. Id advise you get help before GGG makes you kill yourself.

Comment

Bob is just against anything that is linked to Oscar De La Hoya. Of course Canelo is nothing because he's associated with Oscar.

He will go to his grave hating ODLH.

Comment

Working...
        X