Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Golovkin Already Beat Canelo - He Should Face Ramirez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Arum the only one doing this, risking his fighter?
    Why don't I see Haymon and Espinoza doing the same thing?
    All I see is non-stop protection.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      who is he risking ? zurdo ?? LMAO...
      Last edited by icha; 11-10-2018, 04:07 PM.

Comment

there is no bias in that poisonous little dwarf

Comment

Bob Arum risking his fighters… hahaha

You are either extremely biased or you have started following Boxing yesterday. Top Rank is well-know for babying their prospects and giving their contenders/world champions any advantages they can get: fighting for vacant titles against unknown challengers, defending these titles against non-threatening opposition, feeding them inactive or faded (or both) fighters who still have a big name, weight advantage, etc. Take a look at Zurdo's record, he's 38-0 and has barely fought someone with a pulse.

Golovkin is past his prime, smaller than Zurdo and he's still one the biggest names in Boxing. He meets the criteria. Unlike you, Bob Arum (helped by his advisers) is smart enough to know that Zurdo probably beats GGG at this point. This is not a risky fight, and the reward far outweighs the minimum risk. If Golovkin was a super middleweight and Zurdo a middleweight, he would never try to make this clash happen, otherwise he wouldn't be Bob Arum.
          Last edited by Loque-san; 11-10-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

He should try to make Canelo/Ramirez on Cinco De Mayo. Put it in Dallas Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
              Bob Arum risking his fighters… hahaha

You are either extremely biased or you have started following Boxing yesterday. Top Rank is well-know for babying their prospects and giving their contenders/world champions any advantages they can get: fighting for vacant titles against unknown challengers, defending these titles against non-threatening opposition, feeding them inactive or faded (or both) fighters who still have a big name, weight advantage, etc. Take a look at Zurdo's record, he's 38-0 and has barely fought someone with a pulse.

Golovkin is past his prime, smaller than Zurdo and he's still one the biggest names in Boxing. He meets the criteria. Unlike you, Bob Arum (helped by his advisers) is smart enough to know that Zurdo probably beats GGG at this point. This is not a risky fight, and the reward far outweighs the minimum risk. If Golovkin was a super middleweight and Zurdo a middleweight, he would never try to make this clash happen, otherwise he wouldn't be Bob Arum.
              I'm no fan of Bobfather either, but lil G is still a huge name as opposed to Charlo (mw) fighting GG's leftover Monroe.
              You're fooling yourself with this GG is past prime nonsense,
              then defend this silly young prime Charlo fighting lil Willie.

Comment

Anyone with a clear integrity knows GGG won this fights decisively . Arum knows GGG is fixated on getting the rightful decision vs Canelo but he will never get a decision vs a Mexican fighter like Canelo in Vegas

Comment

Because Haymon is only about Haymon. His entire production is to create that great black hope , because today's black fighters are inferior both accepting fights and actually willing to give the fans their monies worth. Call it the entitlement era of black fighters

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Bob Arum HATES Canelo,he like Atlas tries to cover it up,then turns around & hates 24/7,just like fáglignagggi the giant Mayweather/Ggg urethra cleaner.

Meanwhile he tries to plug his own 6'2" Mexican ultra cherrypicking giant that boils down to smw so he can face the same bums multiple times & still look like sht against them. You truly can't make this sht up.

Its hilarious how many ggg ballhuggers in the media stay salty because the ginger took their heros soul worse than amir Kahn,he pulled up gggs skirt & now he's walking around with his püssy showing,so I guess you can say that Canelo turned him out after he exposed gs püssy,raped him all over the ring for 12 rds,then had him run to the lockers & show up at the press conference like the latest "victim" btch from the #metoo movement,he had ggg speaking patois & talking bout"I don speak english no mo "
                    Another butthurt African American boxing fan about GGG. It's great to see how GGG destroyed the black American boxing culture. Cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
                      Another butthurt African American boxing fan about GGG. It's great to see how GGG destroyed the black American boxing culture. Cowards.
                      You stupid racist needledīk I'm not black you imbecilic trashy pos.
                      Last edited by kushking; 11-10-2018, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X