Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury - Pay-Per-View Undercard Made Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
    Looks like Ill be streaming on Reddit as planned. This looks like the undercard for GGGvsCanelo 2....3 mismatches on the undercard that'll likely end in early k.o.'s and the only intriguing fight will be the main event which probably wont go 12 either. I'll pass.
    So you only want to pay for fights that go the distance?

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi6 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi6 View Post
        No I only want to pay for competitive match ups where the outcomes have a certain level of uncertainty so I can enjoy and get my moneys worth. Everyone loves k.o.s but not if they are already foregone conclusions against blatant mismatches. None of these fights are gonna be competitive except for (hopefully) the main event.

This isn't even a ppv worthy main event, hence why I had hoped the undercard was gonna be good.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a fan of some of the undercard fighters but this undercard just isn't PPV worthy. If they bring it down to $29.99 (which obviously won't happen lol) then I'd consider purchasing it.

Comment

So Hurd goes from Lara to... Who exactly?

Comment

75 to watch Furys head fly across the screen in HD is the only way to go!..

Comment

If you guys had jobs you would have no problem paying 60 bucks every 3 months.

Comment

75 lol this **** is going to tank so bad! **** pbc!

Comment

Originally posted by BreezyB View Post
                    How’s that done
                    Finding a free stream?

Comment

Working...
                    X