Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Oleksandr Usyk, Tony Bellew - Ready For Manchester War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk looks like a straight killer!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
      Usyk couldn’t crack an egg if he had a baseball bat.
      Offensively, he’s very lack luster (yes he can box), but defensively he’s very good.

It’s kinda interesting, as boring as Usyk is, I don’t hear people saying he’s boring to watch. I’m mean this guy literally almost put me to sleep as I attempted to watch some of his fights on Utube.

But u always use to hear people sounding off about Ward, and how boring he was.
      At least Ward was strong beyond measure, had pop, could hurt u bad, tear your guts up on the inside, mean hook game, excellent boxer, ect ect.

This guy Usyk just dances around like a pirouette, straight feather fisted with no excitement at all. And has the nerve to be talking about fighting Joshua, SMH !
      No one gives a flyin” phuck about Ward, stop living in the past dude. Usyk is the future. Ward was a puzzy who only fought in his home town to get his home town cheating going and have judges look the other way. Usyk is a true road dog
      warrior.
      Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 11-10-2018, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Wow yes! This is a great fight! I can't wait, go Usyk!

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
          No one gives a flyin” phuck about Ward, stop living in the past dude. Usyk is the future. Ward was a puzzy who only fought in his home town to get his home town cheating going and have judges look the other way. Usyk is a true road dog
          warrior.
          ^^Another butt hurt Ward hater I see. Cool down before I give Ward a call and convince him to come out of retirement and hurt ur butt some more.

Comment

Working...
          X