Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'd Entertain Hurd Fight, But Charlo is Taking All His Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo and Hurd should happen next after they finish taking care of their upcoming tasks.

Comment

I think Hurd might be a little too big for Spence but I think he CAN beat him though. Spence could campaign at '54 and Hurd can campaign at '60 so they kind of mirror each other in that aspect. I'll definitely tune in to watch that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Haven’t you figured out that everyone ignores that weirdo? Don’t fall into the trap arguing with a child.
        Keep sucking them Beyonce balls, your daddy Wildher appreciate you boy

Comment

Hurd is going to beat the brakes off Charlo

The Spence fight will never happen unless Spence goes to 160

By the time Spence is at 154, Hurd will be at 160

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Hurd would squash Spence.

Hurd-Charlo is a true 50-50 fight and I'd even lean a bit towards Hurd. Guy is underrated.
            Same thing I think. Hurd is big at 154 I think size would definitely play a factor against Spence. Hurd did get hit a lot against Lara so he definitely needs to sharpen up that defense with some head movements. Charlo Hurd is the fight we need next

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              I think I'd lean more towards Hurd if he and Jermell ever fight. Hurd needs to work on his defense for his brains sake. Dude takes way too many punches, hes gonna be punch drunk by the time he turns 30.
              Hurd is going to beat the little Charlo, who i think is the better of the two. He will smother his power and rough him up. I think of it like Chavez sr. Vs. Edwin Rosario. Rosario was a bigger puncher and Man, but Chavez Crowded him and smothered the shots , plus he worked Rosario over bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Spence is ducking again, this guy is a clown. Smh.
                Another protected Pbc great black hype. It's the same story with Haymon protecting these hip hop culture fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  Hurd is going to beat the little Charlo, who i think is the better of the two. He will smother his power and rough him up. I think of it like Chavez sr. Vs. Edwin Rosario. Rosario was a bigger puncher and Man, but Chavez Crowded him and smothered the shots , plus he worked Rosario over bad.
                  Haymon knows Hurd will expose Charlo and Spence, which is why he will advise Hurd to move to 160 after he makes him rematch Lara. Haymon will NEVER ALLOW HIS TWO BOYS TO FIGHT HURD.

Look for Hurd to fight Jacobs In November 2019.

Comment

Best post of the day

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Keep sucking them Beyonce balls, your daddy Wildher appreciate you boy

Great post. Freshbrawler is so indoctrinated with this propaganda to build up the great black hope Wilder, it blinds him to any truth or fact . A very sad case of how the LDBC has ruined American boxing.

Comment

charlos are the fantasy fight kings. theyve never actually proven an awful lot but they seem to beat everyone in fantasy fights

Comment

Working...
                      X