Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'd Entertain Hurd Fight, But Charlo is Taking All His Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I'd Entertain Hurd Fight, But Charlo is Taking All His Belts

IBF, IBO and WBA junior middleweight champion Jarrett Hurd envisions a 154-pound clash with left-handed IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence in the distant future, but Spence doesn't believe Hurd will get beyond a potential unification bout against WBC 154-pound counterpart Jermell Charlo, his training stablemate.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence is ducking again, this guy is a clown. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Spence is ducking again, this guy is a clown. Smh.
      Use the little brain power your roast beef mother and deadbeat father gave you. Spence and Charlo are stablemates, why would Spence fight Hurd when Charlo is going to face him in a unification bout? Spence has business at 147 not 154.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        Use the little brain power your roast beef mother and deadbeat father gave you. Spence and Charlo are stablemates, why would Spence fight Hurd when Charlo is going to face him in a unification bout? Spence has business at 147 not 154.
        Quack quack quack quack quack

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
          Haven’t you figured out that everyone ignores that weirdo? Don’t fall into the trap arguing with a child.

Comment

I think I'd lean more towards Hurd if he and Jermell ever fight. Hurd needs to work on his defense for his brains sake. Dude takes way too many punches, hes gonna be punch drunk by the time he turns 30.

Comment

Hurd would squash Spence.

Hurd-Charlo is a true 50-50 fight and I'd even lean a bit towards Hurd. Guy is underrated.

Comment

Hurd vs Charlo is a good ass fight.

Spence vs Mikey
                Charlo vs Hurd

on the same night

Comment

It’s a good fight, I would favor Hurd over Mel Charlo!

I think Hurd’s workrate, experience, ability to fight on the inside , and the fact he can fight going forward and box on his back foot should give him the victory if he tightens his defense up cuz Charlo can punch with true authority and his technique is solid!

Can’t wait for it!

Hurd beats Spence, Spence would get walked down and I don’t think he fights off his back foot which means your going thru the grinder against Hurd who uses his size, power and throws lots of punches!

Comment

People forget Tony Harrison gave Hurd some problems before he got caught being reckless lol Charlo should be careful it could be a trap fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X