Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Avoiding Khan OR Tenshin? Which Was More Justifiable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Avoiding Khan OR Tenshin? Which Was More Justifiable?

We recently saw Floyd avoid Tenshin in which some claim was apparently set to be Floyd's MMA debut but as most are well aware Mayweather also avoided a number of boxers in the past. But to top them all, the most public and overt ducking of a fighter ever witnessed in the history of boxing was when Floyd avoided Khan, since as everyone knows Khan won an official public poll which Floyd himself created and despite winning the allocation as Mayweather's next opponent, Floyd swiftly avoided Khan and ended up fighting Maidana - the loser of the poll and someone Khan had already beaten!

But the question remains, was it more justifiable for Mayweather to avoid Khan based on the threat he brought to the boxing ring, or more justifiable for Mayweather to avoid Tenshin based on his unfamiliarity and inexperience in the sport of MMA?

Which duck gets more of "a pass" and why?

Both didn't deserve a fight and would mean nothing on his resume.

Comment

The Khan fight would have been weak but he's had worse. A fight with Tenshin would be a straight up disgrace.

Comment

Khan should have flown him out to India and pretended it was going to be an exhibition fight in front of rich Arabs.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
          Khan should have flown him out to India and pretended it was going to be an exhibition fight in front of rich Arabs.
          Khan isn't Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Khan isn't Indian.

Sooooo?????

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
              Sooooo?????
              So why bring India up? Khan's family are Pakistani.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Both didn't deserve a fight and would mean nothing on his resume.
                but before TBE pulled out.. yall was justifying it saying this fight is a money fight only (and that anyone would have taken the fight for the money) and should not effect his legacy lol... now you saying those fights would do nothing for his resume and that's why he pulled out? lol............. it wasnt about legacy remember? it was a money grab fight. remember robbie?

Comment

Khan’s last performance is trash. Facts
                  Khan’s last opponent is trash. Facts
                  Khan has been KOed by Canelo (A guy floyd washed), Garcia and Preiscott. Facts

Khan’s best win ever is winning a poll.

I’d lean with the guy who has proven more, than the delusional one.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    but before TBE pulled out.. yall was justifying it saying this fight is a money fight only (and that anyone would have taken the fight for the money) and should not effect his legacy lol... now you saying those fights would do nothing for his resume and that's why he pulled out? lol............. it wasnt about legacy remember? it was a money grab fight. remember robbie?
                    I didn't say anything. These kind of exhibition fights don't bother me, i understand why he would take them but they do nothing for his resume. If i don't like a fight i don't watch. Mayweather can do whatever he wants if he's not holding titles or competing in the sport. He could have an exhibition every week. They mean nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X