Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Avoiding Khan OR Tenshin? Which Was More Justifiable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Mixed Martial Artist kickboxer was the more justifiable duck.

Comment

The only fight that was justifiable was JMM knockng Pac unconscious for four minutes. And every piece of news that concerns Floyd..Pac fans jump on and take it to the extreme because they're still butthurt that Floyd beat Pac. Lmao... Stay butthurt for eternity.

Comment

If Money May hadn't had hand problems or could have fought Khan at 130 he would have fucked Khan up. Unfortunately Floyd didn't have the same amount of punching power at 147, that he had at 130. I am not saying that Money May was a huge puncher at 130 either but he would have had enough to KO glass chinned Amir Khan at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
          India/Pakistan same difference.
          Don’t ever tell them that. Pakistan’s biggest enemy is India.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Don’t be an idiot man, of course i meant floyd.
            There’s a lot of things to hate about Floyd, but Khan is entirely something else.
            Imagine a fighter who talks like Floyd but gets mediocre performances over the sammy vargases of the world. That’s Khan
            but the thread is asking which duck is more justifiable? and you said you'll go with the proven one over the delusional one so that's why i thought you meant the jap is more proven.

Comment

Floyd never avoided or ducked Khan. The Japanese guy is different because Floyd said he would fight him and actually went to a press conference to announce it. Now he looks kind of foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Don’t ever tell them that. Pakistan’s biggest enemy is India.

They should just hug and make up!

Comment

jeez floyd really got out of jail avoiding prime pac and old khan, whew

Comment

Is what world has Khan ever been a threat to mayweather wtf must be a joke?

You do realise the guy has been beaten by B level fighters or struggled and had his lights put out by top level fighters too

You are talking about the best fighter of this era I don't care how much speed you have Floyd would have hit him with that counter right hand all night long and probably smile how easy it is you think Khan can really have beaten pre retirement mayweather on the basis of speed compared to Floyd who is better than him in every department lol

I get Floyd can be a d*ck but the hatred is reaching crazy levels

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      So why bring India up? Khan's family are Pakistani.
                      All the same

Comment

Working...
                      X