No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather pulling out of Rizin bout embarrassing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Know what’s more embarrassing than holding a press conference for this joke fight?

Pulling out of it two days later on Instagram and not even allowing comments on the post ::9

Comment

Mayfeather

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      In the professional world. You can't back out of a contract agreement once it's signed. That's unprofessional and not in any countries way of conducting business. If, everyone who does business can back out from a contract. That would be a pretty chaotic world to live in.

Secondly, Floyd has been in a lot of press conference to promote a fight. This is not the first Rodeo. He's a vet. You do a press conference after everything's been ironed out. The fact he did that is a biatch move. No excuses, Floyd didn't realize there will be kicking involved and he saw the kid can Kick and decided to FLAKE.. otherwise, if you think this will be a boxing match.. It will obviously be unfair for the kid, since he is only 120 lbs with a small reach, and not to mention is very short. It's only fair to allow the kid to kick.. So Floyd decided to ran coz the fight became REAL. That's a pussay move. No way around. He biatched out lolololololol

I can't say he ran and di this and that, but he did ageree to something without knowing exactly what it was, which shows his lack of intelligence, but also, he wasn't going to fight an MMA fight either way, so it was weak to try to fight a guy 20lbs lighter and 4 inches shorter. I think he backed out soley because it didn't look good legacy wise, even though it wouldn't have affected his pro record

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Like I said, it's either he's a spineless coward or he is dumb as a box of rocks and if he is the latter, and was dumb for not being able to read a contract, I guess his whole entourage is as dumb as him since no one in his entourage was able to help Floyd understand what's in the contract. Either way, it's not a good look doll lolololol

Come on man the entourage is good at negotiating deals when it’s in English. Let’s be honest we know japs are sneaky. Let’s not forget about Pearl Harbor. Last I checked black men don’t speak Japanese. I mean unless you throw Charlie Ota in there good luck with that and he isn’t on the Mayweather team. Besides it looks like team mayweather somehow learned Japanese and got the fight done. Now put some respect on Mayweathers name boy!! ✊

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
          Come on man the entourage is good at negotiating deals when it’s in English. Let’s be honest we know japs are sneaky. Let’s not forget about Pearl Harbor. Last I checked black men don’t speak Japanese. I mean unless you throw Charlie Ota in there good luck with that and he isn’t on the Mayweather team. Besides it looks like team mayweather somehow learned Japanese and got the fight done. Now put some respect on Mayweathers name boy!! ✊
          That's some good trolling, I agree Mayweather is a pus$y

Comment

Working...
          X