Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd To Be Ringside For Charlo, Hopes For Post-Fight Call-Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing hero View Post
    why didn't one of these charlo's fight hurd instead of these bums??
    because hurd is coming off an injury hes taking a give me fight himself.

Comment

Hurd is going to beat that ass lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
        Why didn't one of these Charlo's fight Hurd instead of these Bums??
        One, because Hurd wanted a tune-up coming off of shoulder surgery, and Two, Hurd is at 154 so he's waiting to fight Jermell (Jermall is @ 160), lastly, Tony Harrison is no bum! Go watch the Hurd vs. Harrison fight!

Comment

both hurd and charlo have lined up no-hopers

Comment

Let's go Hurd!!!
            That boy saying all the right things.

Don't be like Shawn Porter and talk the talk only when the camera is on.

No reason for this unification not to happen next year.

Hurd vs Jermell is a big fight.
            They should throw that on the Spence vs Mikey card but I doubt it

Comment

The Charlo's are emotional guys so if Hurd gets in the ring he may run the risk of getting swung at!!! Lol I'm calling it now his brother will step in and push Hurd during the post fight interview lol

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                The Charlo's are emotional guys so if Hurd gets in the ring he may run the risk of getting swung at!!! Lol I'm calling it now his brother will step in and push Hurd during the post fight interview lol
                His brother will be in the dressing room because he's fighting in the Main Event. However, if his brother starts stuff post Hurd-Charlo, his brother can get it at 160

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  One, because Hurd wanted a tune-up coming off of shoulder surgery, and Two, Hurd is at 154 so he's waiting to fight Jermell (Jermall is @ 160), lastly, Tony Harrison is no bum! Go watch the Hurd vs. Harrison fight!
                  Tony Harrison is a bum who fights bigger bums with 15 wins and 11 loses. This whole card is garbage. PBC needs to step it up or these twins need to join DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                    Tony Harrison is a bum who fights bigger bums with 15 wins and 11 loses. This whole card is garbage. PBC needs to step it up or these twins need to join DAZN
                    I would love for Lara vs. Castano to be the co-main for Charlo vs. Harrison! PBC usually stacks the cards @ 154! Still waiting on J-Rock vs. Inoue to be officially announced too!

Comment

Would be great to do it on FOX to build up their fight

Comment

Working...
                      X