Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Want To Beat Fury's Ass, Then Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Want To Beat Fury's Ass, Then Knock Him Out

SANTA MONICA, California-From walking into the arena, to warming up in the dressing room, to eventually raising his arms as the victor as he's successfully done forty times before, undefeated Alabaman Deontay Wilder says he visualizes a step-by-step scenario of his actions each time he walks into the squared circle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Fury and think hes a highly entertaining champ but this is wayy to soon. Fighting those ubber drivers arent gonna prepare him for Wilder where one fuk up will have him seeing stars.

Comment

The beef behind Wilder and Fury is Staged. They were caught sitting together after they Pretended to want to knock each others head off!

Its FAKE!

Comment

Wilder wont have the ability to beat up fury,so that notion is out the window. Best case scenario for Wilder is he catches Fury and stops him before the final bell rings .

Comment

this is all hype, so theyre more bitter across the pond. cant stand to see anyone over here getting press. AJs people will put something out within 24 hours, betcha!

WilderKO9

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

I laughed when Tyson Fury told Showtime Sports that hes the HW 'Rolls-Royce'! 'Slick' he said! Most of Fury's fans are a bunch of casuals nitwits that only seen one fight in this bums whole career -- yeah you guessed which one.

Tyson Furys career should of been derailed by John McDermott in their first encounter in 2009 ; the BBBoC had no choice but order a rematch because of the blatant disgusting corruption and public outrage : We got a lot of haters talking about how bad Wilder looked in his early years in the sport but at least the 'Bronze-Bomber' was never dominated and beat by a BUM.

Below the Guardian tells it like it was:

John McDermott's defeat to Tyson Fury was a travesty of historic proportions.

There are bad decisions in boxing and there are monumental errors - such as the diabolical verdict Terry O'Connor handed down to John McDermott in Brentwood on Friday night when Tyson Fury clearly got away with a robbery of the highway variety.
            https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...yweight-boxing

Dont be surprised if Fury's camp reports this post to the owner of boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
              The beef behind Wilder and Fury is Staged. They were caught sitting together after they Pretended to want to knock each others head off!

Its FAKE!
              They weren't "caught" lol. And they've even admitted to liking each other. News flash: most prize fighters don't dislike each other. But you're the type of fan that they play it up for

Comment

hilarious stuff

Comment

Fury was banned from boxing for 2 years for peds. He got outbox bu a cruisweweight amd floored. He got a gift earlier in his career. He looked like hit vs pivetta. He getting knocked out

Comment

I have thought since this fight was signed Wilder gets exactly one thing out of it: TV time and headlines in England so long as he does what most think he will. Fury is still a big name, and a dominating win or a spectacular KO makes the deafening sound of demands for Joshua/Wilder louder in Joshua's home country. Of course, taking the Whyte fight would have done the same thing and been a way more legit win, but I digress.

Getting the lineal championship (I cannot believe people still care) will be a bonus, but otherwise this is a lose/lose/lose for Wilder. Blow him out, and Wilder haters will say he won a soft fight against an overweight, out of shape hype job when better fights were out there. Win a close fight or score a KO in a fight he is losing on the cards, and he got lucky and proves he is overrated. A lose is self explanatory- it costs him everything. Throw in he needs to blow away everyone's expectations in pay-per-view numbers or face that criticism, and I truly wonder who is making this exciting fighters business decisions for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X