Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Nasukawa Won't Be Major Pay-Per-View Show In U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Nasukawa Won't Be Major Pay-Per-View Show In U.S.

If fight fans in the United States want to watch the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Tenshin Nasukawa bout December 31, it won't be as expensive as usual to watch Mayweather perform. Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com that Mayweather-Nasukawa won't be distributed as the main event of a major pay-per-view show in the United States. The Mayweather-Nasukawa fight will take place late on a Monday night in Saitama, Japan, near Tokyo, which is 14 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time and 17 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Three rounds of boxing?

Floyd is just using this to promote a Tokyo Dome fight with Pacquiao, isn't he?

Comment

I don't think it'll be 3 rounds. That would be crazy. I see 5 rounds of a pure boxing match. Definitely a boxing match. Total circus for boxing though. This is what Floyd will be remembered for more - circus shows and fighting Pacquiao too late.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        I don't think it'll be 3 rounds. That would be crazy. I see 5 rounds of a pure boxing match. Definitely a boxing match. Total circus for boxing though. This is what Floyd will be remembered for more - circus shows and fighting Pacquiao too late.
        Boxing fans will remember than he's 49-0-0-0 (not counting McGregor), 24-0-0-0 against world champions, a 5 division champion, and a 4 division lineal champion.

He may be a garbage person but his accomplishments in boxing are beyond questioning.

Comment

Is Floyd going broke or something? I would have thought he made more then enough money in the Conner fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
            Is Floyd going broke or something? I would have thought he made more then enough money in the Conner fight.
            I dont pretend to know how much money the guy has. That said look at all he owns, look at his taxes, look at the TWO jets he owns and the trips he goes on. Look at the crew he rolls with, look at the gambling debt hes said to have.

Gotta keep money coming in to live like that

Comment

Monday night lmfao how the mighty have fallen

Comment

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
                Can anyone ever really ever have enough money?

Comment

Clearly an exhibition match, easy money for Floyd and exposure for the young Japanese fighter. The goal here is to get Tenshin's name out to the rest of the world. Nobody is getting KO'd.

Comment

This will break all PPV records guaranteed

Comment

Working...
                    X