Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Nasukawa Won't Be Major Pay-Per-View Show In U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
    Means nothing when you compare it to the guy who beat you!
    Thnx to the vegas judges for giving him a gift win. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      we can always count on you to say something stupid and ridiculous in favor of pac. Unfortunately for you, the facts state otherwise. Pac isn't a legit 8 division champion and he has losses to mediocre competition. Same can't be said about mayweather.
      Sorry it's a fact. try to search 8 division champion and u can only see one name and that is manny pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Sorry it's a fact. try to search 8 division champion and u can only see one name and that is manny pacquiao.
        7 losses, 2 draws, including a loss to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
          you can only fool the idiots for so long lol they aren't buying this.
          There's a sucker born every minute. I bet it does good numbers. In gonna order the Wilder vs Fury fight but I won't touch this one

Comment

Wtf so is it a boxing match or an mma match?

Comment

Floyd should have it streamed for $8-10 on Youtube. How many viewers did the Logan Paul fight have on youtube?

Comment

fake news, hall of fame doesn't acknowledge several those so called division titles. He's had a good career, but he's really a 5 division champion.

Comment

fake news, hall of fame doesn't acknowledge several those so called division titles. He's had a good career, but he's really a 5 division champion.
                  Sorry. I hate to say it but pac is the one and only 8 division champion and the one and only 5 lineal division champion.

Comment

Sorry. I hate to say it but pac is the one and only 8 division champion and the one and only 5 lineal division champion.
                    I know this is like when you found out santa wasn't real, but facts are facts. It's time you grew up and knew the truth.

Comment

I know this is like when you found out santa wasn't real, but facts are facts. It's time you grew up and knew the truth.
                      I know you don't want to accept the truth but it's ok just keep imagining that he isn't the one and only 8 division champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X