No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa Announced For 12/31

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
    Can't believe what I am reading. Well, Floyd wouldn't have faced this opponent unless he was completely sure he could beat him I guess. Really wish Floyd had sailed off into the sunset and left fighting alone. There is no need to tarnish his legacy as almost all fighters passed their prime have.
    I have to agree with you! He should stay retired and promote fighters if that's what he will do.

Comment

Floyd can't read so the Japanese guys probably sent him a contract for 100,000,000 Yen and told him it was dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        yes they were pillow gloves. nice try at trying to change the topic and make it about me.

so we all know its a joke and a con thank you i agree.
        Grow up idiot lol.

Its no different than doing a world tour fighting bums in exhibitions like many have done, or Joe Louis going to Wrestling.

Its not a fight its a money making retirement fund, if people pay him these ridicules amounts then more power to him, there is not a fighter in history that would knock that money back.

There is no such thing as 8oz competition pillow gloves youre an idiot with a fans mind and yes you have never been hit by any glove, your just a fan in the bleachers thats as close to a boxing ring you have ever been.

Your hate is disgusting, you dont even know the man, that speaks volumes on your mentality.

Comment

I'll stream it for free. I won't pay for it. I think the risk for a fix is very high.
          What happened to everyone saying he will never fight outside Vegas?

Comment

PPV details?

Comment

You guys remember the Japanese kick boxer WHO just flopped on the canvas and kicked the crap out of Ali's legs? That was seriously crazy. Messed up Ali's legs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                Grow up idiot lol.

Its no different than doing a world tour fighting bums in exhibitions like many have done, or Joe Louis going to Wrestling.

Its not a fight its a money making retirement fund, if people pay him these ridicules amounts then more power to him, there is not a fighter in history that would knock that money back.

There is no such thing as 8oz competition pillow gloves youre an idiot with a fans mind and yes you have never been hit by any glove, your just a fan in the bleachers thats as close to a boxing ring you have ever been.

Your hate is disgusting, you dont even know the man, that speaks volumes on your mentality.
                Hasn't Floyd talked about his hands and gloves for years?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  If I had to guess the rules, it will be a Boxing match but with MMA gloves. I can't see Floyd agreeing to kicks or takedowns.

Knowledgeable MMA fans are saying this Japanese kid can really fight.
                  Yea I've watched a couple of his kickboxing fights already. Kid is creative.

This is a weird f#cking match, but I knew if Floyd did the Japanese New Year card route it'd be a weird ass opponent choice. I just thought it was legit gonna be Khabib if it was happening despite all the obvious problems with that fight (Khabib too big, Khabib too brittle). But I guess a Japanese mfer in Japan makes more sense.

Part of me is wondering if this mfer is so small cuz it'll be some hybrid fight cuz boxing does got rules & fighting a dude 20lbs below you isn't gonna fly in most places. Could be an exhibition like some others are saying too. But if its an exhibition is it gonna be a serious one or just a play exhibition? Usually these Japanese New Years cards are serious fights...although rumor has it some of Pride's fight (which is the league this Rizin guy used to run) had some fixed fights. So this could be some super sketchy setup fight potentially aka I wouldn't bet on this fight if I was you.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Floyd can't read so the Japanese guys probably sent him a contract for 100,000,000 Yen and told him it was dollars.
                    LMFAO. Thats f#cked up, but funny.

Comment

This is MMA???

Comment

Working...
                      X