• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is the new Bob Sapp.

Comment

• Money by decision.

Comment

• Even in a kickboxing fight, Floyd would win. Ain't nobody gonna land a big kick to the head or body of Mayweather. He's just going to step in on them and hit them with short punches, then tie up. Maybe they'll irritate him with some leg kicks but Floyd by easy UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashleyhotti View Post
          At a press conference in Japan, it was announced that Floyd Mayweather Jr. had signed a deal with Japanese mixed martial arts promotions company RIZIN Fighting Federation to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year's Eve in Saitama.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          This seems like a insider account.

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Even in a kickboxing fight, Floyd would win. Ain't nobody gonna land a big kick to the head or body of Mayweather. He's just going to step in on them and hit them with short punches, then tie up. Maybe they'll irritate him with some leg kicks but Floyd by easy UD.
            “Irritate” with leg kicks? Lmao. Ever see a guy who doesn’t know how to defend/deal with leg kicks? It’s honestly quite brutal.

I’ll be surprised if Mayweather can walk after the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I love that Rizin promo for the fight. Holy f#ck a MMA league does better promo's for a boxer than boxing does.
              It's predecessor Pride FC, was just the best to do it! I actually LOVE that Floyd is putting his name on a Rizin NYE card! The whole idea of these cards is that it is a massive spectacle and is broadcast live to the whole nation. We'll have to PPV it here, but it's pure entertainment and a NYE tradition in Japan.

Floyd's legacy is not on the line at all, I don't care what his fanbois say. I actually give him props for stepping out and doing something like this.

Comment

• Would have been a good fight if he fought Masato a long time ago not this kid half his size.

But who wouldnt accept to fight for a couple of millions

Comment

• Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
                  Would have been a good fight if he fought Masato a long time ago not this kid half his size.

But who wouldnt accept to fight for a couple of millions
                  Couple of millions? I bet it's more than couple lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
                    Seems like Broners damaging Tanks career more taking him out getting drunk an high all the time gettin in street fights
                    I can't put that on Broner! Tank is a grown-ass man! I do blame Floyd for doing a piss-poor job with Tank! Tank is young, and should be in the ring at least 3 times a year! Maybe if he's in the ring more, he'll be in the streets less!

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      “Irritate” with leg kicks? Lmao. Ever see a guy who doesn’t know how to defend/deal with leg kicks? It’s honestly quite brutal.

I’ll be surprised if Mayweather can walk after the fight.
                      LOL no doubt. If you've not seen a guy brutalized with leg kicks you can't really comment on that sh^t. Guys who've never taken leg kicks are gonna break down super quick & its going to disrupt their entire game plan.

Thats why I'd be amazed if any kicking is allowed.

And thats just talking leg kicks. Floyd has likely never taken a foot to a face in his life. That would also be some super crazy sh^t & you can't philly shell defense a kick like you can a punch either.

So basically there is no way kicks are gonna be involved in this fight & I tend to think there won't be any MMA like rules. If there are any MMA-like rules in this fight it'll be grappling & there will likely be some rules on takedowns need to transition into a submission move within a few seconds or the fight gets stood back up like the McConor UFC fight was alleged to have a rule if that fight had taken place.

Comment

Working...
                      X