Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we gonna act like Jermell Charlo isn't being protected?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    I'm sick of you guys lying and confusing facts. Let's look at The Ring Rankings and compare who's fought the better challenges:

2014 - Gabe Rosado - Not ranked
    2015 - Vanes Matrison - #7
    2016 - John Jackson - Not ranked
    2017 - Charles Hatley - Not ranked
    2017 - Erickson Lubin - Not ranked
    2018 - Austin Trout - Not ranked
    - Tony Harrison - Not ranked

Jarrett Hurd

2015 - Frank Galarza - Not ranked
    2016 - Oscar Molina - Not ranked
    2016 - Dan Iot - Not ranked
    2017 - Tony Harrison - Not ranked
    2017 - Austin Trout - #7
    2018 - Erislandy Lara - #1

Jaime Munguia

2018 - Sadam Ali - #4
    2018 - Liam Smith - #6
    2018 - Brandon Cook - Not ranked

And I get attacked for saying Charlo has done jack schit?

I get attacked for saying Charlo needs to step up and unify with Munguia like Hurd did with Lara? Or saying Charlo needs to step up and not duck Lara?

Damn, NSB creates some of the dumbest rationale's known to man
    The ring rankings? Really dude?

Let me forget about every ranking except "The Ring" because it fits my agenda at the moment. I will utilize it to try to make sense of what I said, even though I know it was stupid to say "Charlo hasn't fought anybody."

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      The ring rankings? Really dude?

Let me forget about every ranking except "The Ring" because it fits my agenda at the moment. I will utilize it to try to make sense of what I said, even though I know it was stupid to say "Charlo hasn't fought anybody."
      Ok, now you're going to insult The Ring Rankings to justify the fact that Jermell has only 1 top 10 win his entire career. Let me guess, The Ring is in on the conspiracy against Jermell also, right?

The Ring rankings are the standard or should we listen to the WBC?

Only a true d1ck sucking fan like yourself can justify Jermell fighting 2 guys back to back that Hurd has already KO'd... No shame in your game. Keep it up, don't let me stop you

Comment

Ok, now you're going to insult The Ring Rankings to justify the fact that Jermell has only 1 top 10 win his entire career. Let me guess, The Ring is in on the conspiracy against Jermell also, right?

The Ring rankings are the standard or should we listen to the WBC?

Only a true d1ck sucking fan like yourself can justify Jermell fighting 2 guys back to back that Hurd has already KO'd... No shame in your game. Keep it up, don't let me stop you
        What better way to setup a unification other then fighting mutual opponents to set measuring sticks?

Are you that *****ing ******ed that you can't realize they're being lined up to fight each other? Read what I say before you type next time, so you know what you are responding to.

Comment

What better way to setup a unification other then fighting mutual opponents to set measuring sticks?

lol @ lolpz

Comment

Of course, you can fight mutual opponents to establish measuring sticks, just not Erislandly Lara

Comment

Of course, you can fight mutual opponents to establish measuring sticks, just not Erislandly Lara
              Lara was granted a Hurd rematch by the WBA. Lara only resorted to calling out Charlo once Hurd said he was injured and couldn't fight, but Charlo wanted the unification fight right after.

In fact, before the Lara-Hurd fight Charlo said he wanted to face the winner of that fight AND he picked Lara to win the fight.

Now Lara has been linked to Brian Castano since May/June.

Plus he's coming off a loss, and is not a good risk to take when you have a title unification fight lined up already. Lara is no longer a belt holder.

Comment

Lara was granted a Hurd rematch by the WBA. Lara only resorted to calling out Charlo once Hurd said he was injured and couldn't fight, but Charlo wanted the unification fight right after.

In fact, before the Lara-Hurd fight Charlo said he wanted to face the winner of that fight AND he picked Lara to win the fight.

Now Lara has been linked to Brian Castano since May/June.

Plus he's coming off a loss, and is not a good risk to take when you have a title unification fight lined up already. Lara is no longer a belt holder.

Comment

Working...
                X