No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd Confirms He'll Fight Welborn On Wilder-Fury Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    First off, he wanted a tune up to test his shoulder. The Trout and Lara fights were hard and competitive until the end. Why the hell would he take on those fights as his "tune up" fight?

As for this fight? Complete and utter mismatch. They better have at least a fight or two on this card that actually goes rounds and we avoid what we got with the Canelo/GGG PPV.
    They don't The undercard is crap. They better scrap that idea of Joyce-Hanks and do Joyce-Washington if they want some rounds. I think they already said Washington is too big a step up for Joyce at this point.

Hurd-Wellington should open up Stevenson-Gvozdyk at the most but I get it, Showtime wouldn't pay for that fight in a million years. That is why I said do it as the FreeView before the ppv starts. Like they did Ugas-Dulorme which turned out to be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      They don't The undercard is crap. They better scrap that idea of Joyce-Hanks and do Joyce-Washington if they want some rounds. I think they already said Washington is too big a step up for Joyce at this point.

Hurd-Wellington should open up Stevenson-Gvozdyk at the most but I get it, Showtime wouldn't pay for that fight in a million years. That is why I said do it as the FreeView before the ppv starts. Like they did Ugas-Dulorme which turned out to be a great fight
      Joyce is already like 32 years old, Washington shouldn't be too big of a step up for him. That fight is better and will likely at least go 7-10 rounds.

Hurd fight isn't going more than four or so rounds.

Ortiz can fight a little patient at times so that fight has potential to go rounds. Actually that one probably will.

So looks like Ortiz/Kauffman will give SHO enough time to do what they gotta do before the main event.

Comment

Had higher hopes for this PPV undercard. What a mess. - overpriced tickets, probably won't even be attending. **** the ticket hustler haymon and sam watson, sick of the games they play with their tickets
        Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 11-02-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

stay busy fight, very underwhelming fight

Comment

I dont mind fighting a lower ranked dude as a tune up but this guy? DAAAAMN this stinks. Purest PBC trash again

Comment

I don't have a problem with fighters taking a safe fight when coming back from injury.

That said, If you're facing a guy who once lost to a fighter with a 96 loss record, the fight is sure to be criticized.

Goof luck to Welborn though, hopefully he's earning a few good quid.

Comment

Another garbage undercard shaping up that I won't be wasting my money on.

Comment

This is Garcia-Salka level bad

PBC has no shame with this ****ty mismatches

Comment

This is garbage. If he wants a tune up don’t put it on pay per view.

Comment

Come on guys I dont think you being fair the fight has clearly not generated the interest or money, hence the reason not stage at one of the major venues in the US because they did not want it. The names mentioned previously for undercard majority of them bigger than Wilder & Fury so why would they be on undercard.

Thats stop dreaming and lets get real.

Comment

Working...
                      X