Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd Confirms He'll Fight Welborn On Wilder-Fury Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Lord this guy was KO'd by Frankie Gavin and Liam Smith...but I guess he is coming off his best career wins at middleweight. Perhaps he is just a better fighter now than he was back then

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      Hurd learned to keep his mouth shut. He is fighting some british wanker, not one of those Charlo's. He isn't that ambitious!!
      Wait to see what he does after this fight. Dude was pretty much an unknown prospect and fought his way to the top. He's coming off back to back to back fights against Harrison/Trout/Lara. All of those were tough fights against good/very good boxers.

But we need that Charlo showdown by Spring of 2019. No excuses. And then he can move up to 160 or both can move up to 160.

Comment

Cherry picking at it's finest. And fans support that

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          Why didn't he fight a rematch vs Lara or Trout, or even fight Vanes, Ishe Smith, or someone else for his stay busy?

Because he earned an easy payday. Plus he gets to showcase his skills on a larger stage. He has a right to enhance his status, doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Wait to see what he does after this fight. Dude was pretty much an unknown prospect and fought his way to the top. He's coming off back to back to back fights against Harrison/Trout/Lara. All of those were tough fights against good/very good boxers.

But we need that Charlo showdown by Spring of 2019. No excuses. And then he can move up to 160 or both can move up to 160.
            Great point!!

Comment

Who is Jason Welborn promoter? This has to be a favor for someone

Comment

A little appetizer before the main course: Charlo vs. Hurd...I hope! Don't sleep on Tony Harrison!

Comment

Easy comeback win to set up a bigger fight. Not a big deal.

I'm wondering why Hurd didn't just swim in saltwater since his shoulder was injured.

Comment

From what I seen this is lousy undercard for the talent PBC possess. If it's a tune up why put on a PPV that fans are paying for?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Easy comeback win to set up a bigger fight. Not a big deal.

I'm wondering why Hurd didn't just swim in saltwater since his shoulder was injured.
                      true good way to look at it, I just never heard of the opponent, looked him up he just came off his biggest win so....

Comment

Working...
                      X