• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess that offered to Ortiz was confirmed bluffing

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      I guess that offered to Ortiz was confirmed bluffing
      its pretty sad the show hearn puts on and his blind loyalists just follow it over and over...its the same ole BS.....no intention of fighting a guy yet he throws all these public offers out in the media that have 0 substance

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
        watch haye will get chisora in top shape, im going for a chisora win
        Is Haye training him? I thought he was just his manager.

Hope you're right though, I'm on the War Chisora wagon, just not because of Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Whyte is a cowardly POS for calling out Ortiz and then taking Chisora after Ortiz said, "Yes".
          He and AJ are 2 peas in a pod. Fury the only one over there with a pair of testicles.

First Chisora/Whyte fight was hugely overrated, IMO. Sloppy AF.
          At least Del Boy is way way younger than that overrated fat old Cuban the bum slayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            its pretty sad the show hearn puts on and his blind loyalists just follow it over and over...its the same ole BS.....no intention of fighting a guy yet he throws all these public offers out in the media that have 0 substance
            Stop the BS. UK fans are not interested in seeing that old bum slayer beating up.

Whyte /chisora is the fight we called for and it's what we are getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              Exactly man. You'll see it when all of his middleweights pretend like they want to fight Charlo. Especially Andrade. He's the king of calling out guys he got no intention of fighting. He pulled out of the Jermell fight a week beforehand. Then Hearn already said he's giving him 2 tuneups next, but I bet we'll still hear Jermall's name brought up.

Comment

I don't why anyone would be disappointed in this. Did you all not watch the first fight?? Enjoy Ortiz vs Kauffman I guess.

Comment

Excellent!! Del Boy is going to upset the apple cart, mark my words! Sizzora by late KO!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Excellent!! Del Boy is going to upset the apple cart, mark my words! Sizzora by late KO!
                    Joshua vs Chisora 4/13/19

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Totally disappointed in the way this fight has been pushed for that date. This fight would always be there, I don’t see the need for a rematch now, Whyte should be gunning for Ortiz/Breazeale. Especially after Hearn said this fight was dead last week.
                      whyte vs Ortiz makes no sense however.

chisora wouldn't always be there because he has about a 2 year shelf life of relevancy in the sport,whos to say he wins again at a top guy?

whyte vs Breazeale does make the most sense but lets not forget Breazeale declined that fight like Ortiz in the past .

whyte vs chisora financially FOR Whyte makes the most sense and crushes any qustions on who the better fighter is ...anyone counting the actual punches landing had Whyte winning....I know I did.

Comment

Working...
                      X