No announcement yet.

Whyte vs Chisora 2 done. Press conference tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    I don't why anyone would be disappointed in this. Did you all not watch the first fight?? Enjoy Ortiz vs Kauffman I guess.
    EXsctly. Don’t get me wrong, I would’ve preferred Ortiz vs Whyte; but this is a fight I want to watch too.

Ortiz isn’t a bum as some suggest, but he also hasn’t yet beaten anyone of any note at all though. A Whyte fight would be good for him to gauge where he really is!

What’s people’s thoughts on the undercard, any realistic potentials?

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
      Which guys would that be?
      Go check out Kaufman's profile and get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Is Haye training him? I thought he was just his manager.

Hope you're right though, I'm on the War Chisora wagon, just not because of Haye
        i dont know if hes training him but he said hes going to train him the way he trains

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Go check out Kaufman's profile and get back to me.
          He’s 32-2. Same record as Povetkin but he’s also six years younger.

Comment

Expect Adam Smith to pump this garbage during the walk to the ring, "here they are, titans of the sport...giving the British public a spectacle not seen since the likes of Benn and Eubank"

British people are so ****ing gullible. They still pay for a license to watch TV. Miserable, downtrodden, servile, small-*****ed emasculated men with nothing to live for. Sad country.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              He’s 32-2. Same record as Povetkin but he’s also six years younger.
              Smiles.... Go check the bums hez been fighting.
              Guys with 15/20/23 loses.
              Hez like Ortiz too the bums beater.

Comment

War Del Boy! I hope he puts Whyte to sleep.

I can't believe people are moaning about this fight, the first was a classic. Who cares about a 50yr old Cuban with high blood pressure?
                Last edited by denium; 11-01-2018, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  Expect Adam Smith to pump this garbage during the walk to the ring, "here they are, titans of the sport...giving the British public a spectacle not seen since the likes of Benn and Eubank"

British people are so ****ing gullible. They still pay for a license to watch TV. Miserable, downtrodden, servile, small-*****ed emasculated men with nothing to live for. Sad country.
                  Both Whyte and Chisora beats any American HW, including that bum Deontay Wilder.

Stay butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post

On the other hand you seem very happy and content and not miserable at all with this bile-fueled rage post.

Comment

I always thought this would be the one we would get.

If it's half as fun as the first fight then it will be a good night.
                      Chisora deserved a rematch. Hopefully the animosity causes it to catch fire again

Comment

Working...
                      X